40•Lost At The Beach

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am in the car with my brothers and we are going to the beach "Guys let's put sunblock on when we get there then you guys can go in the water" Patrick said. When we got there we ran on the beach and we found a spot "John help me" I said and John put sunblock on my legs. "Can we go in now" Corey asked "Sure and John you need your silicone sleeve if you want to go in because the doctor said it will help with the stitches" Patrick said. We ran in the water and I went underwear when I found myself on the other side of the beach and I went to the lifeguard tower. "Hello I'm Jesse and this is Harry" Jesse said "I can't find where my brothers are" I said. "Okay come inside and look on the cameras for them" Harry said "How many brothers do you have" Jesse asked. "Five older and one twin so six" I said "Wow" Jesse said "So do you know there phone numbers" Harry asked. "Ya but all of there phones are either dead or turned off since were at the beach" I said. "Okay so that doesn't help" Jesse said "They have to know I'm missing but if they don't there dummys" I said. Jesse chuckled "What about your parents" Jesse asked "I have not talked to them in two years" I said. "Okay well who is your oldest brother" Jesse asked "Patrick and he is twenty three" I said "How old are you" Harry asked. "Thirteen" I said "Normally when kids are lost they would be screaming and crying but your not" Jesse said. "Ya I have been away from my brothers before for fourty eight hours" I said "Why" Harry asked. "I just got caught up in some bad stuff then I was sent to the detention center for two days" I said and Harry left the tower. "What stuff" Jesse asked "Getting into fights and I stole a pack of cigarettes once" I said when we heard a bang. "Guys Jethro just broke the sliding door" Harry said and we went to the front of the tower "Jethro" Jesse said. "Me and Abby are gonna take the jeep and look for her brothers" Harry said and we got in the jeep. "My one brother is in bright colors so I should be able to see him" I said when Andrew came up "Abby what happened" Andrew asked. "I went under a wave but how did you guys not see" I asked "We didn't for ten minutes" Andrew said "You guys are idiot's" I said. "You need to watch her" Harry said "I know but we thought she went over to Patrick" Andrew said. "Okay but just watch out for her" Harry said "We will thanks" Andrew said and we went to our spot. Corey hugged me "Where did you go" Corey asked "The wave pulled me away from you guys" I said. We got our stuff and we went in the car "Guys take showers when we get home" Patrick said "I'm gonna shower first" I said. "No me" Tom said "Abby take a shower in the main bathroom and Tom you can use mine" Patrick said. When we got home I ran to the bathroom and I got undressed and I got in the shower. Someone banged on the door "Hurry up" Matt yelled "Shut the suck up" I yelled "Abby Lynn Buckley" Patrick yelled. I got out of the shower and I got dressed "Matt your up" I said. Patrick dragged me to his bathroom and I sat on the toilet "You do not curse" Patrick said. "I'm sorry" I said and he put soap in my mouth "Three minutes" Patrick said and I nodded and he took the soap out. "I'm sorry" I said "I know now rinse your mouth out then go to bed" Patrick said and I rinsed my mouth out. I went to my room "Hey" Corey said "Hey Corey" I said "Thursday is the fall dance" Corey said. "I know" I said "Are you going with Tyler" Corey asked "I don't know" I said and Patrick came in. "Time for bed" Patrick said and we laid down "Night Pat" Corey said "Night guys" Patrick said. "Andrew give me that" John yelled "Boys go to bed" Patrick yelled "No" Matt yelled "Night guys" Patrick said. Patrick left our room "There crazy" Corey said "You got that right" I said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.