60•Relaxing

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now we are eating breakfast "Patrick can I stay home with Abby since I have enough credits were I can go to school for three days a week and still graduate" John asked. "That's not fair" Tom said "Ya" Corey said "You guys will be late so I will drive you guys" Patrick said "Bye" I said. "What should we do first" John asked "I'm gonna watch a movie in my room" I said. "Come on I want to do something with my baby sister" John said "Call me that one more time and see what happens" I said. He chuckled "Abby let's watch any movie that you choose" John said "Then you have to watch the whole movie without going on your phone" I said. "Promise" John said "Okay then we will watch The Outsiders" I said and he got some popcorn and I put the movie on and John sat next to me. "Who's that guy" John asked "The main character named Ponyboy Curtis" I said "Who are those people" John asked. "Would you shut up and watch" I said "Jeez" John said and I punched his arm "Shut up" I said. "Ow" John said and we watched the movie and I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "Abby in health class we watched Stand By Me" John said "Can we watch it" I asked "Sure after this movie" John said. I smiled when the movie ended "Put the next one on" I said "Okay" John said and he sat next to me. "Your never this nice to me" I said "We are all very nice" John said and he sat me on his lap. "Except for Matt" I said "True but we all love you" John said "I can't remember the last time you and I did something fun together" I said. "I'll talk with Andrew, Matt and Tom" John said "Okay" I said and he gave me a noogie when our brothers came in. "Hey loser" Matt said "Shut up" I said "Whatever" Matt said "Guys I want to talk in my room come on" John said. They went upstairs and Corey sat next to me "How was your day" Corey asked "I convinced John to watch two movies with me" I said. Then Patrick came in "What did you and John do today" Patrick asked "I made him watch two movies with me" I said. Then John came downstairs "Abby they want to talk with you" John said "Dinner is in twenty minutes" Patrick said. I went to John's room "Hey Abby" Andrew said and Tom hugged me "Why didn't you say anything" Tom asked. "Sorry" I said "It's alright" Andrew said "Guys let me talk to Abby alone" Matt said and Matt looked at me. Andrew and Tom left the room and Matt rubbed my arm and I sat next to him and he hugged me. "Why didn't you tell me" Matt asked "I like wrestling with you guys because it's fun but it's when you can call me a loser is when I think that you don't want to be around me" I said. "I always want you around and I love it when you want to hang out with me even though I act like I don't like it" Matt said. "Video games" I asked "Sure come on" Matt said and we went to his room and we played Minecraft. Then Patrick came in the room "Guys dinner is ready" Patrick said "Can we eat in here" I asked. "Please" Matt asked "Fine" Patrick said and he left the room and I hugged Matt "Well what's that for" Matt asked. "I love you Matt" I said "I love you to" Matt said when Tom came in with two plates of chicken "Thanks" I said. "Out Tom" Matt said and Tom left the room and I chuckled and we ate our food "Corey put that down" Andrew yelled. "Both of you cut it out" Patrick yelled and we laughed when Patrick came in "Hey" I said "Bed" Patrick said. "Can she stay in here" Matt asked "Please" I asked "Matt pull out the trundle bed" Patrick said. He left the room and I went to my room and I got changed and Corey opened the window "Corey" I said. "Please don't tell Patrick" Corey said "Where are you going" I asked "I'm going to the movies with Allison Davis" Corey said. "Fine but be careful" I said and I went to Matt's room "What took so long" Matt asked. "Nothing" I said and we laid down and Matt turned the lamps off and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.