2•Not Dating

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am in history class and I am passing notes with Tyler. I chuckled "Buckley, Parker is there something else to talk about" Ms Sturack said. "Sorry" We said and we continued learning but I zoned out some. "Abby" Ms Sturack said "Uh yes" I said "What is the answer to number four" Ms Sturack said. I got nervous "Ten" I said "No can we talk in the hallway" Ms Sturack said and we went in the hallway. "Abby what is going on with you today" Ms Sturack said "I'm sorry I'm just tired" I said. I went to lunch with Tyler "Abby" Tom said "Hey" I said. "So what is your favorite TV show" Tyler said "The Office" I said "Same I love that show" Tyler said. "I love the part were Dwight does the fake fire drill" I said. "That is the best like when Angela throws her cat into the ceiling and what was the cats name" Tyler asked. "Bandit and when Kevin breaks the vending machine" I said "Then Dwight cuts the face off the dummy and makes a noise" Tyler said. After school I waited with Ashley and Tyler then Tom came over "Excuse me let me borrow my sister" Tom said. Tom brought me to the other side of the entrance "What have we told you about talking to boys" Tom said. "Sorry" I said and we got in the car "How was school" Andrew asked. "Abby was with the boy" Tom asked "He talks with us at lunch and he is some of my classes" I said. "We will talk later" John said and we went home and when we got home John threw me on the couch. "Why were you with him" Matt asked "He is in some classes with me" I said. "But why were you guys talking after school" Tom said. "He is kind of my friend" I said "We will talk about this later" John said. I walked upstairs "Idiots" I mumbled "Come back" Matt said and I walked back to them. "What did you just say" Tom asked "Nothing" I said "Abby" John warned. Then Patrick came in "Hey guys" Patrick said and I ran upstairs. There was a knock on my bedroom door "Abby can we come in" John said. "Yes" I said and they came in "So we heard what you said" Andrew said. "Sorry" I said "Why would you say that" Tom asked. "I got mad that you guys wont let me hang out with my friends" I said looking down. "Alright love you kid" Andrew said "I'm not a kid" I said. The boys left but Matt sat next to me "I remember when me and the boys found out we were having a sister" Matt said. "You were like three" I said "I was four" Matt said "Okay" I said. "Mom and Dad sat us down in the living room and they told us she was having twins" Matt said. "What else" I asked "Then she told us that we were having a sister and I got so happy" Matt said. "Okay" I said "That's why were protective of you it's because we dont want you to get hurt" Matt said. "Alright I never thought of it that way" I said "We want you to have fun but we want to keep you safe that's why were strict about you dating" Matt said. We went downstairs for dinner "Can we watch a movie tonight" Tom asked. "Ya can we" I asked "Sure what movie" Patrick asked "Gladiator" John said. "Sure" Patrick said and we finished eating dinner. After the movie we got ready for bed "Night kid" Andrew said "I'm not a kid" I said. I went to my room and I got in bed "Night guys" Patrick said. "Night" Corey said and Patrick left our room "Night bro" I said "Night" Corey said and the both of us fell asleep.