29•Day With Tyler

Abby's POV

Today is Friday and right now I am asleep when Patrick came in "Guys wake up" Patrick said. We went downstairs "Patrick can you drive me to Tyler's house" I asked. "Sure so guys I have the conferences at the middle school today" Patrick said "Okay" Tom said. Me and Patrick got in the car "So where is his house" Patrick asked "Two blocks behind us" I said. We went to his house and Patrick knocked on the door and Mark answered the door. "Hey Abby who is he" Mark asked "My brother Patrick" I said "Hi I'm Mark" Mark said. "Hi so here is my number if you need anything" Patrick said and I went to Tyler's room. "Hey baby" Tyler said and we kissed "Hey" I said and we played Fortnite. Then Sammy came in "Hi Tyler" Sammy said "How was school" Tyler asked. "Good and hey Abby" Sammy said "Hey" I said and we went outside then Nick and Wyatt came. "Hey guys" Wyatt said "Hey" I said "James is in Florida for the next few days and Jacob is sick" Nick said. We played basketball in Tyler's driveway and I made a basket "Awesome" Tyler said. Then Mark came out "Tyler and Abby come inside and eat lunch" Mark said. We went inside and we went to the kitchen "Thanks Dad" Tyler said "Thanks" I said. After lunch we went to Tyler's room when watched a movie when Sammy came in the room. "Hey Sammy" I said "Sammy go downstairs this is inappropriate for you" Tyler said. "No I want to watch" Sammy said "Sammy go downstairs" I said "Dad" Tyler said. Mark came in "Ya Tyler" Mark asked "Get Sammy out of here because were watching a movie" Tyler said. "What movie are you guys watching" Mark asked "Terminator" I said "Come on Sammy" Mark said. "No" Sammy said "Samantha leave my room" Tyler said and he pushed her. "Tyler William Parker" Mark said "Sammy leave" I said "Both if you go to my room and Sammy go downstairs" Mark said. Me and Tyler went to Mark's room and we sat on his bed "I'm sorry that I got you in trouble" Tyler said. "It's okay" I said then Mark came in "Tyler why did you push your sister" Mark asked. "She wouldn't leave my room" Tyler said "We were watching an inappropriate movie" I said. "Now Abby I can either call Patrick or I can punish you and we wont tell Patrick" Mark said. "Dont tell Patrick" I said "Okay then the both of you bend over the bed" Mark said and I looked at Tyler. "Just do it so we wont get in more trouble" Tyler whispered and we bent over the bed. "You guys never push anyone that is younger then you" Mark said "Sorry Dad" Tyler said. "You each are getting twenty" Mark said "Okay" I said and I felt the belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
I looked at Tyler and Mark started with him "Dad it hurts" Tyler said crying "Ten more" Mark said. Mark finished and we went to Tyler's room "I'm sorry that I got you in trouble" Tyler said. "It's okay babe" I said and we played on our phones when Sammy came in the room. "Sammy were sorry" Tyler said "Okay" Sammy said "Do you want to watch TV with us" Tyler said. The three of us watched TV when Mark came in "Abby your brother Patrick is here" Mark said and we went downstairs. Patrick was in the living room "Hey Abby" Patrick said "Hey" I said "Bye baby" Tyler said. We kissed "Bye" I said and me and Patrick got in the car "How was it" Patrick asked. "Good" I said and we went home and the boys were inside watching a movie. "Hey Abby" Corey said "Hey" I said and I went to my room when Patrick came in "Dinners ready" Patrick said. We went downstairs and we ate dinner "I have a wrestling game on Monday" Andrew said. We finished eating dinner "Okay we will be there" Patrick said and I went upstairs. Corey came in and we got ready for bed "Love you sis" Corey said "Love you to" I said and Patrick came in. "Guys go to bed" Patrick said and we got in our beds "Night Pat" I said "Night guys" Patrick said. Patrick left our room and I read a magazine and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.