57•Cigarettes

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am with my friends "Guys I found more cigarettes in my Father's room" Michael said. We lite the cigarettes "Michael this is weed" Tyler said "Crap" Wyatt said and I fell backwards. We walked down the road when a cop car pulled next to us and Roger came out "Hey Abby" Roger said "Hey" I said. "You guys alright" Roger asked "Ya officer" Nick said "Okay I'm gonna need to search you Abby" Roger said. "Why me" I asked "Your brother wants me to search you if I don't think something is right" Roger said. "Butthead" I mumbled and I put my hands on the cop car and Roger searched my pockets when he found the weed. "Let's go see your brother" Roger said and I sat in the back of his car "He's gonna kill me" I said. We arrived and we went to Patrick's desk "I got a present for you" Roger said and I sat down. "Hey" I said "Okay what happened" Patrick asked "Hear me out because the weed was not mine" I said. "Weed" Patrick yelled "Sorry" I said and he leaned in "I am this close to pulling you over my lap right here" Patrick whispered. I looked down "I'm sorry" I said "Just wait until we go home in an hour" Patrick said "Okay" I said and he sighed. "Your grounded until the rest of the day because I have a surprise for you guys tomorrow" Patrick said and I nodded. An hour later we went home "My friend Michael got the weed from his Father but he thought they were beef jerk sticks because that is what his Dad told him" I said. When we arrived home I went inside "Where were you" John asked "It's nothing" I said "Okay guys pack a suitcase because we are going on a trip for the week" Patrick said. "What about school and Christmas" Andrew asked "It's the tenth of November and the schools already know" Patrick said. "Where are we going" Tom asked "You guys will find out tomorrow" Patrick said "Please tell us" Andrew said. "Nope" Patrick said "Please" Matt said "If you guys behave for the rest of the day then I will give you guys a hint after dinner" Patrick said. We watched TV "Give me the remote" I said "No" John said "Guys stop fighting" Patrick said. We whined "When will dinner be ready" Matt asked "In an hour" Patrick said and we whined. "Can you make the risotto" Corey asked "Sure" Patrick said and I helped him make risotto "Dinner" I yelled. The boys came running downstairs "Slow down" Patrick said and we ate dinner "Tell us" Andrew said. "Well we are going on a plane tomorrow and it is a two hour flight" Patrick said "Where" I asked. "It will give to much away" Patrick said and we finished eating and I went to my room and I played on my laptop. Then Corey came in and he shut my laptop "Corey" I said and I chased him downstairs and we started wrestling. He pinned my arm behind my back "Tell me that your the younger twin" Corey said "Let me go" I said. "Tell me" Corey said "I'm the younger twin" I said and he let me go and I gave him a noogie "Let me go" Corey said. "Abby let him go" Patrick said and I let go of Corey and we went to Andrew's room. There were dirty clothes everywhere "Gross" Corey said "Let's go look in Tom's room" I said. We went to Tom's room when Patrick and Tom came in "Why do you guys snoop around our rooms" Tom asked. "We're sorry" Corey said "Guys stop going into there rooms" Patrick said and we ran to our room and I shut the door. We laughed when Patrick came in "Is it bedtime" I asked "Ya and tomorrow morning come to the living room so I can tell you guys where we are going" Patrick said. "Okay" I said and he left the room and we got changed and we laid down when Patrick and John came in the room. "Night guys" John said "Night" Corey said "Love you guys" Patrick said "We love you guys to" I said. John turned the light off "See you guys in the morning" Patrick said and they left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.