35•Patrick's New Job

Abby's POV

Today is Thursday and right now I am asleep when John came in "Guys get up Patrick has something to tell us before school" John said. We went downstairs "What is it" I asked and Patrick had a police badge on. "Patrick are you a cop now" Tom asked "Well a detective" Patrick said "Awesome" Corey said. "When did you go to police academy" Andrew asked "So you know my files and folders on my desk that I don't want you guys touching" Patrick said. "Ya" I said "Well those were files for the detective job" Patrick said "Cool" Tom said. "Do you guys remember when I was on a video chat and you guys came in with nerf guns" Patrick asked. "Ya we do" Matt said "I was on a video chat with captain Nash of the police station" Patrick said. "Can we come see you after school" Corey asked "I will have to ask captain Nash" Patrick said. We got in John's car "This is cool how Patrick is a homicide detective" Tom asked "Ya it is" I said and we went to our classes. At lunch I sat with the guys "Hey Abby" Nick said and me and Tyler kissed "Guys guess what" I said. "What is it" Jacob asked "Patrick got a new job" I said "Where is it" Tyler asked. "A homicide detective" I said "Cool" Michael said when the bell rang. After school the boys came "Patrick called and said that we can stop by and see him" John said. When we got to the police station Patrick came over "Hey guys" Patrick said "How is work" Matt asked. "It's awesome" Patrick said and captain Nash came over "Hello guys" Nash said "Hi" Corey said. "Captain they are John, Andrew, Matthew, Tom, Corey and Abby" Patrick said "Hey guys" Nash said. "Hi and call me Matt" Matt said "Okay" Nash said "See you guys later" Patrick said "Alright bye" Corey said. I went to the highway "What is your brothers job like" Michael asked "Awesome" I said. We played basketball when we heard gun shots "Abby call your brother" Nick said and I called Patrick.
(Call)
Patrick= Abby unless someone is hurt I'm busy
Abby= I'm at the park with my friends and we just heard two gun shots
Patrick= What park are you guys at
Abby= The one three blocks from our house
Patrick= Okay stay there and we will be right there
Abby= Okay
(End)
I put my phone in my pocket "Patrick will be here soon" I said when we heard cop cars coming down the road. Patrick and someone came over "I'm Alan Greenspan and I'm the other homicide detective" Alan said. "What did you guys hear" Patrick asked "We were talking when we heard two gun shots and a man run out of the house" Tyler said. "Did you guys see the man" Alan asked "He had a red hat with yellow shoes and that's all I saw" I said "That's what we all saw" Nick said. "He had black hair" James said "Okay thanks guys" Patrick said and they went to the crime scene. We went up to the police tape when my brothers came over to us "Wow" Corey said. "Jeez" Tom said and Patrick came up to us "I will be home late so John make sure you guys eat dinner and not ice cream then all of you go to bed at ten" Patrick said. "Okay" John said and we went home and John ordered pizza "Patrick's first day and he is already working a homicide" Corey said. We ate dinner when Patrick came home and he sat in the living room looking at the files. "Who was murdered" Matt asked "A ten year old boy named Elliot Wood" Patrick said and we looked at each other. "Jeez" Andrew said and I looked at two pictures "This picture is Elliot with his four soccer trophies in his bedroom then I took this picture today" Patrick said. "Patrick there are four trophies in this picture but in this picture there are only three" I said. They looked at me "You might have found the murder weapon" Patrick said and he called his captain. "What did captain Nash say" Corey asked "Abby your coming to work with me tomorrow" Patrick said "Alright" I said. We got ready for bed "Crazy day" Corey said "Yep" I said and Patrick came in our room. "Night guys" Patrick said "Night Pat" I said and he left our room and we fell asleep.