3•Skipping School

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am asleep and John came in "Abby wake up" John said "I dont feel good" I said. Then Patrick came in "Come on Abby" Patrick said "I dont feel good Pat" I whined. Patrick felt my forehead "You dont feel hot" Patrick said "But my stomach hurts" I said. "John get the boys to school" Patrick said and Corey came in. "Patrick you know how twins can feel each other pain" Corey said "Your going to school" Patrick said. The boys left and Patrick gave me some water "I will be home around five and the boys will be home at three" Patrick said. "Bye" I said "Bye love you" Patrick said and he left and I sat up "They bought it" I said. I cant believe how six teenagers thought I was sick but I'm not and this is my first time faking sick. I went downstairs and there was a knock and it was Tyler. "Hey Tyler" I said "Hey Abby come on let's go have fun" Tyler said and we got our skateboards. We went to the boardwalk so we went to the arcade "I got us quarters" Tyler said "Cool" I said and we played the Alien game. Then we went on a rollercoaster called Tornado "Awesome" Tyler said and John called "Hang on it's my brother" I said and I answered the call.
(Call)
Abby= John
John= Hey Abby how are you feeling
Abby= My stomach still hurts
John= Okay I'll call back soon because Patrick has a couple of meetings today
Abby= Okay love you
John= Love you to
(End)
I put my phone in my pocket and we went on Tower of Terror then we got snacks. I got a small pretzel "So what is your favorite movie" Tyler asked "Terminator two Judgement Day" I said. "Same I love the franchise but the second one is the best" Tyler said "The first and second ones are awesome but the others are not good" I said. "Dont waste your time on the fourth and fifth one" Tyler said "There that bad" I said. "Yes Arnold Schwarzenegger is not in the fourth one" Tyler said and we did the lazer tag and we won. We played some games "Abby there was something I wanted to ask you" Tyler said. "What is it" I asked "Well when I first met you I fell in love with you" Tyler said "Same" I said. We kissed "Will you be my girlfriend" Tyler asked "Yes" I said and we ate ice cream. "Tyler can we not tell my brothers that were dating" I said "Okay that's fine" Tyler said. We went to his house and we went to his room "Cool" I said and we played Fortnite then the front door opened. "Tyler" Man said "My Dad" Tyler whispered and we shut the door "Tyler open the door" Mr Parker said. We opened the door "Who is she" Mr Parker asked "My friend Abby" Tyler said. "Hi I'm Mark so you guys skipped school" Mark said "Yes sir" Tyler said. Mark left "Thanks for not telling him that were dating" I said "Your welcome" Tyler said. Then Mark came back "Abby call your brother and Tyler my room" Mark said. I called John and he came ten minutes later "Hi I'm John so what happened" John said. "She and my son Tyler skipped school" Mark said. "I'm sorry for what my sister did" John said and we went home "John" I said. "What" John said "I'm sorry that I skipped school" I said "Abby you skipped school with Tyler who you met yesterday" John said. Two hours later the boys came home and Patrick came in "So let's talk" Patrick said. "I'm sorry that I skipped" I said "Why did you" Patrick asked "I just didn't want to go to school" I said. "Some people need brakes but you dont skip school" Patrick said. "I'm sorry" I said looking down "I know Abby but you need a spanking" Patrick said. "No please I'm sorry" I said "Abby now" Patrick said and he pulled me over his lap. "I'm sorry dont do this" I said looking at him "Only fifteen" Patrick said and I felt his hand on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Patrick put me in his lap and I cried into his shirt "I'm sorry Pat" I said crying "I know calm down it's over" Patrick said. I calmed down "Sorry" I said then Andrew and Matt came in "Pat can we talk to her" Andrew said. "Sure love you Abby" Patrick said and he left the room "Hey" Matt said. "Hey guys" I said "So you skipped school" Andrew said. "Yes I'm sorry" I said "We know we did the same thing but we copied the steps from Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Matt said. "I also did" I said "We got caught before Pat left the house but how did he not catch you" Andrew said. "I dont know I guess I'm smarter then you guys" I said and they started tickling me. "Now who's smart" Matt said "Stop guys" I said laughing. "Matt hold her arms up" Andrew said and Matt held my arms up. Andrew tickled my armpits "Stop please" I said laughing and they stopped. "Dinner" Tom yelled and we ran downstairs for dinner "Calm down guys" Corey said. After dinner I watched The Lost Boys then Tom came in and sat next to me. "You skipped school" Tom asked "Yep" I said. We watched the movie then Patrick came in "Guys bed" Patrick said and I got ready for bed. Me and Corey got in bed "Night love you guys" Patrick said and we fell asleep.