68•A Date

Abby's POV

Today is Thursday and right now I am walking down the road when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Who is it" I asked "Tyler Parker the man of your dreams" Tyler said and we kissed. "Hi babe" I said "Hey honey" Tyler said "I like that name better then baby" I said. "Same" Tyler said "So what should we do today" I asked and he smirked "Follow me" Tyler said. We walked down the road when we saw the city of Los Angeles in the distance "The city looks so peaceful" I said. Tyler put his head on my shoulder and he kissed my left cheek "I got you a gift" Tyler said. I grabbed the rectangular box out of his hands and I opened it. I saw a necklace that has a VHS tape on it "Do you like it" Tyler asked "I love it" I said and we kissed. Tyler gently took the necklace out of my hands and he put the necklace around my neck "How does it feel" Tyler asked. "It feels great" I said and we kissed "I'm glad that you love it" Tyler said "I feel bad because I didn't get you anything" I said. Tyler kissed my cheek "You didn't have to because being your girlfriend is the best gift I could ask for" Tyler said. I grabbed his hands and he hugged me "I love you" I said "I love you to" Tyler said and we kissed. "What should we do" I asked and Tyler smiled "Let's go on a walk" Tyler said and we walked on a trail. "How is your sister doing" I asked "She's doing alright but she is really annoying" Tyler said. "My brothers are annoying" I said "How's Corey doing since he doesn't annoy you I'm assuming" Tyler asked. "He is the only brother of mine who isn't annoying" I said "I figured that" Tyler said. I walked over to the water fountain and I took a small sip of the water "That water tastes disgusting" I said. Tyler walked over to the fountain and he took a sip of the water "You're right" Tyler said and I chuckled. We started to walk towards my house when we saw Nick walking towards us "Hey guys" Nick said. "Where have you been" I asked "I went to Colorado to visit my family" Nick said. The three of us walked towards my house "My Dad might take me to the movies tomorrow" Tyler said. "What about your sister" Nick asked "She's staying at her friends house" Tyler said "Cool" I said. "Do you want to come" Tyler asked and we stood in front of my house "My brothers and I have the eye doctor tomorrow" I said. Tyler nodded and he kissed my cheeks "I love you" Tyler said "I love you to" I said. "Can we hang out on Saturday" Tyler asked "Of course babe" I said and we kissed then Tom came out of the house. "Abby's kissing" Tom yelled and I looked at Tom "Shut up Tom" I yelled and he laughed. "I'll see you soon" Tyler said and I smiled "Bye guys" I said and I walked up the driveway. I walked inside my house kicking my sneakers off "Did you have a good time on your date" Matt asked. "We had a great time" I said and I walked upstairs into my bedroom and I opened some drawers. I grabbed some pajamas and I got changed into my clothes when Patrick came into my bedroom with Corey following him. "Did you have fun with Tyler tonight" Patrick asked "Yes" I said and Corey looked at the necklace. "Did Tyler get that for you" Corey asked "Yes he did" I said and Corey smirked. "It looks great now you two need to go to bed since it's late" Patrick said and we whined. "Do we have to" I asked "Yes now go to bed" Patrick said and I laid down in my bed "Night Abby" Corey said. I was about to respond when we heard something fall onto the floor "Matt give that back" Andrew yelled. I chuckled and Patrick sighed "I already told them to go to bed about an hour ago" Patrick said. Corey turned around and he walked out of my bedroom "How was work today" I asked. "I didn't have to chase anybody so I just reviewed files" Patrick said and I turned my lamp off. "Night Patrick" I said and he walked out of my bedroom "Night" Patrick said and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.