54•Corey Fights Jim

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now I am in biology class "Okay everyone before you leave make sure you do your homework tonight" Mrs Franklin said. The bell rang and I saw my friends and we ran to the football field "The fight is when all the teachers leave now remember what we taught you" I said. "Okay" Corey said when Jim came with his two friends Trent and Aidan "Well Buckley are you ready" Jim asked. Corey gave me his sweatshirt and punched Jim "Wow" Tyler said and they started fighting and Corey landed into me. "Come on or do you need your sister to step in" Jim yelled "Trip him" I said and Corey tripped Jim and he fell on his back. Jim pushed Corey back into me "Get him in the nose" I said and Corey punched him in the stomach. "Get him Jim" Trent yelled "Corey punch his nose" James yelled and Corey punched his nose and Jim fell. "I got his nose" Corey said "I can't believe it Corey" Wyatt said and I put my hand on his shoulder. "You defeated him" I said "You broke my nose" Jim yelled "Good" Corey said and kicked his leg "Let's go" I said. We walked home "Bye guys" Mason said and they walked down the road and we went inside. "Now let's get your face cleaned" I said and we went to the bathroom and he sat on the edge of the bathtub. I got a rag and some spray to disinfect the cut on his arm and he winced "Ow" Corey said "Sorry bro" I said. "It's not your fault" Corey said "Let me see your face" I said and he looked at me "How bad is it" Corey asked. "You might have a black eye but nothing to serious" I said "Okay" Corey said and I rubbed his head. Then the front door opened "Guys we're home" John yelled and we went downstairs and Andrew grabbed Corey's shoulders. "Corey what happened" Andrew asked "I got in a fight with Jim after school" Corey said "Did you win" Tom asked. "Ya I broke his nose" Corey said "Cool" Tom said "Well we are gonna tell Patrick" John said "No please" Corey said. Then Patrick came in and ran over to Corey "What did you do" Patrick said "I broke Jim Peter's nose" Corey said. "Corey you can not get in fights anymore" Patrick said "But I won and Jim won't be messing with me anymore" Corey said. "Cool" Matt said and Patrick made dinner "Well don't get into another fight" Patrick said "Okay" Corey said. "How is your eye" John asked "Good but my arms hurt a little" Corey said "Did your arms get cut" Andrew asked. "Yep" Corey said and we ate dinner "So where was the fight" Matt asked "After school at the football field" Corey said. "Corey where did you learn that stuff" Patrick asked "Abby and her friends" Corey said "Seriously" Patrick asked. "He needed to win or else Jim would bully him until senior year of high school" I said "Corey if he bothers you again tell me" Patrick said. "Okay" Corey said and we finished eating dinner and I played cards with John "I knock" I said. "You get cards" John said and he kept on giving me a lot of cards "Let's settle this" I said and we started arm wrestling. "Your going down" John said and I slammed his hand down on the table "No you are going down" I said. He grumbled and Patrick swatted his butt "Can we put the Christmas tree up soon" Andrew asked "Sure" Patrick said. I went to Matt's room and I looked in his dresser when I heard him coming upstairs. I hid under his bed and he played video games with his friends then Tom came in "Matt have you seen Abby" Tom asked. "No why" Matt asked and Tom stepped on my hand "She is under your bed" Tom said and Matt pulled me out. He put my arms behind my back "What have I told you about coming in here" Matt said "I'm sorry Matt" I said then Patrick came in. "Abby it's time for bed" Patrick said and I went to my room and I got changed and I laid down and Corey laid in his bed. "Night Pat" Corey said "Night guys" Patrick said and he shut the door and he left our room. "Night baby sis" Corey said "Night big bro" I said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.