32•Wrestling

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am in computer class "Abby come with me in the hallway" Ms Lang said and we went into the hallway. "Ya" I said "You made your brother confess to the vape" Ms Lang said "No I didn't" I said. "I think you should stay after school until eight o'clock so you can miss your brothers wrestling match" Ms Lang said. "No" I said and I ran to the bathroom and I locked the door and I called Patrick.
(Call)
Patrick= Abby what do you need
Abby= Can you come get me
Patrick= Why
Abby= Ms Lang wants me to stay after school until eight o'clock tonight
Patrick= Why
Abby= For the vape
Patrick= It was Matt's vape though
Abby= I tried to tell her
Patrick= I will be there in a few minute
(End)
I went to computer class and we continued learning when Patrick came in "Hello Patrick" Ms Lang said. "Abby come on" Patrick said "You cant take her" Ms Lang said "Abby told me that your making her stay until eight o'clock tonight" Patrick said. "Well she had a vape" Ms Lang said "It was her brothers and if I remember I signed the form were only my siblings should get detention for an hour or suspended and if they misbehave the school can call me" Patrick said. "Well she needs to be punished" Ms Lang said "She did nothing wrong and I punish them at home" Patrick said. We went to the front office "Hi Patrick" Ms Grace said "Hi so I want Tom, Corey and Abby to be pulled out of Ms Langs computer class" Patrick said. "Why" Ms Grace asked "She wants Abby to stay after school until eight o'clock tonight because of something her older brother Matthew did" Patrick said. "Okay" Ms Grace said and we went home and I watched TV "So what exactly happened today" Patrick asked. "Ms Lang told me that I can have detention because of Matt owning a vape" I said. "I'm having a chat with her on Wednesday" Patrick said "Okay" I said then the boys came in. "Hey" Corey said "Andrew is at a wrestling meet" John said "The match is in two hours" Patrick said. I ate lunch and Tom sat next to me "Why did you leave school early" Tom asked. "It's nothing" I said "I was told that I was taken out of Ms Lang's computer class" Corey said. "So was I" Tom said "There are some issues with that teacher so I will have a meeting with the principal on Wednesday" Patrick said. Two hours later we went to the high school and we sat in the front row of the bleachers "I'm going to get some snacks" Corey said. "Abby go with him" Patrick said and we went to the snack stand and I saw Nick "Hey Abby" Nick said. "What are you doing here" I asked "My Dad is the wrestling couch" Nick said. "Nice my brother Andrew is on the team" I said and Corey came over "Come on we need to go back to our seats" Corey said. "See you later Nick" I said and we went to our seats "What took so long" John asked "Nick is here" I said. The match started "I'm Rodger Campbell the wrestling coach" Rodger said "Wow" Tom said and they all started wrestling. "Last up is Andrew Buckley and Ryan Miller" Rodger said "Come on Andrew" Matt yelled. Andrew pinned Ryan onto the map "Andrew Buckley wins the last round" Rodger said. We cheered "Good job Andrew" John yelled and Andrew came over to us "I got second" Andrew said "Awesome now who wants ice cream" Patrick said. We went to the ice cream shop and we all got chocolate sundaes and we ate outside. "That was cool" Corey said and we went home "I call watching TV when we get home" Tom said. "No me" I said "When we get home we are eating dinner and Andrew is taking a shower when we get home" Patrick said. When we got home Patrick made dinner and Andrew went to the bathroom. We sat at the table and we ate dinner when Andrew came downstairs with a towel rapped around his waist. "Put a shirt on" Matt said and finished eating dinner "Guys go get ready for bed" Patrick said. Me and Corey went to our room and we got ready for bed when Patrick came in. "Night guys" Patrick said "Night" Corey said "See you guys in the morning" Patrick said. Patrick left our room "Night Corey" I said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.