13•Home Alone

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am asleep when John came in "Guys wake up" John said. We went downstairs and we ate breakfast "Guys I have work until one so John is in charge" Patrick said. "Bye" Corey said "Bye love you guys" Patrick said and he left the house and Corey went upstairs. I watched Parks and Recreation when John and Andrew came in the room. "Abby can we watch TV" Andrew said "No I'm watching this" I said. John picked me up "Andrew get the remote" John said "Let me go" I said. Andrew grabbed the remote "Put on Stranger Things" John said and he sat on my back. "Get off" I said and Corey came downstairs "What is going on" Corey said. "Matt grab him" Andrew said and Matt chased Corey into the kitchen. Matt came back with Corey "Let me go Matt" Corey said. Matt sat on his back "Let us go" I said and John hit me upside the head and Matt did the same to Corey. "You two will be quite while we watch TV" John said and I looked at Corey. "I have a plan" Corey whispered "What is it" I asked "Guys be quiet or we can lock you both in the hall closet" John said. Tom came downstairs "Tom get popcorn and we can watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Andrew said. "I'll get us popcorn" Tom said "I need to go bathroom" Corey said and they looked at him. "Do you really need to or are you just saying that" Matt said "I need to" Corey said. Matt lifted him up and he kicked Matt in the leg and me and Corey ran to our room. We locked the door "Good idea" I said and the guys were banging on the door. "Open the door" John said "No" I said "Andrew get a paper clip" Tom said. We heard Andrew go downstairs "There gonna kill us" Corey said. "Let's climb out the window" I said "Are you crazy" Corey said "Come on I do it all the time" I said. We climbed out onto the roof "Ready" I said "Ya" Corey said and we jumped onto the ground. "Hello" Matt said from behind us "Crap" I mumbled and Matt dragged us inside "Found them" Matt yelled. The boys came downstairs "Follow me" John said "No" Corey said. "Now" John said and we went to the hall closet that is upstairs and they threw us inside. "Have fun" Tom said and they locked the door "Were trapped" Corey said. "I know but find something small enough so we can pick the lock" I said. "When did you learn how to pick a lock" Corey asked "My friend Nick" I said. "So Matt's girlfriends brother" Corey said "Yes" I said and I picked the lock "Awesome" Corey said. "Quite" I said and we went to our room and we locked the door but they picked the lock. We walked over to them and they grabbed our arms "Let us go" I said. They brought us downstairs and they sat on our backs "Get off this hurts" Corey said. "We know" Tom said and Patrick came in "Patrick help" Corey said. "What is going on" Patrick said and the guys got off of us and me and Corey hugged Patrick. The guys ran upstairs "They were mean to us" I said "Why what did they do" Patrick asked. "They sat on our backs then they locked us in the hall closet" I said. "Then we ran to our room and we had to jump out the window or they would have wrestled with us" Corey said. "Alright let me go talk to them" Patrick said and he went upstairs and we sat on the front porch. I took a cigarette out of my pocket "Abby where did you get that" Corey asked. "I still have a pack and a lighter" I said and I lite the cigarette "Can I try" Corey said. I gave Corey the cigarette "What are you two doing" Patrick said and Corey dropped the cigarette. We went to our room and we locked the door and there was a knock. "Guys can I come in" Patrick said and Corey unlocked the door "Were sorry" I said "Abby you told me that you got rid of the cigarettes" Patrick said. "Sorry" I said "So you lied to me" Patrick asked "Ya" I said "Corey stand in the corner Abby take your pants off" Patrick said. Corey stood in the corner and I took my pants off and Patrick sat in my desk chair. I walked over to him and I bent over his lap and Patrick put his leg on top of mine. "Ready" Patrick asked "Ya" I said and I felt his hand on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Patrick picked me up "Switch places with Corey" Patrick said and I stood in the corner. Corey was crying "I'm sorry" Corey said crying "Abby come here" Patrick said. I sat on Patrick's lap "Were sorry" I said "I know now get some sleep" Patrick said. Me and Corey got changed and we got in our beds "Night Pat" Corey said. "Night guys" Patrick said and he left our room "Corey you need to tell Patrick about Jim" I said. "No" Corey said "Corey you tell him or I will" I said "Fine" Corey said and we fell asleep.