27•Next Morning

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now I am getting dressed and Patrick was the only one awake. I went downstairs and Patrick was reading the newspaper "Hey Abby" Patrick said. "Hey" I said "What's wrong" Patrick asked "I'm thinking about Tom" I said. "What exactly happened that would make John hurt Tom" Patrick asked and we went to the kitchen. "John told us not to tell you that we had to clean there rooms and Tom told you what they were doing so John did that to Tom" I said. "Let's go wake up Tom and Corey" Patrick said and we went to Tom's room. "Tom wake up" I said "No" Tom said "Tom wake up so we can put some cream on your hands" Patrick said. We went to the bathroom when Corey came in "What's going on" Corey asked. "So what happened yesterday while I was gone" Patrick asked. "John hurt me" Tom said "John will never hurt you like that again" Patrick said. We went downstairs and they were watching TV "Hey guys" Andrew said "Guys let's talk about yesterday" Patrick said. John looked at Tom "I'm sorry Tom" John said "Your a jerk" Tom said. Tom hid behind Patrick "Tom forgive me please" John said "Maybe" Tom said. "John, Andrew and Matt go upstairs and leave your phones on the coffee table" Patrick said. They went upstairs "Can I go to Wyatts house" I said "Sure" Patrick said. I went to Wyatts house and Tyler was outside "Hey baby" Tyler said "Hey babe" I said. We kissed and we went inside and we played cards but I was thinking about Tom. "Abby are you okay" Nick asked "I'm just thinking about my brother Tom" I said. "What happened" Jacob asked "We were alone yesterday with Matt, Andrew and John and they were idiots and they were mean to me, Tom and Corey" I said. We played video games "Do you guys want to know what my Dad told me" Mason said. "What is it" Michael asked "Sometimes you just have to say what the heck" Mason said "Cool" I said. I went home "I'm home" I said and Corey was in the kitchen "Hey" Corey said and Tom was cuddling with John. They were watching TV "Hey" Tom said "I see that you guys made up" I said. "Ya we did but he is going to get me some ice cream later" Tom said. "Can I get some to" Andrew said "Ice creams on me tonight" John said. "Awesome" Matt said and we all watched St Elmos Fire "Cool" I said. After the movie we went outside and we jumped on the trampoline. Patrick came outside "Patrick come jump with us" Corey said. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes" Patrick said and he went inside. We wrestled on the trampoline "Let me go" I said "Nope" Tom said. Patrick came outside "Dinners ready" Patrick said and we ran inside but me and Matt started wrestling. "Let me go" I said "Guys come inside and Abby you have your new white pants on" Patrick said. We went inside "I'm tired" Corey said "Abby look at your pants there green" Patrick said. "Sorry" I said "Go take those off and put those in the landry room" Patrick said. "Okay" I said and Patrick swatted my butt and Tom chuckled "Tom dont" Patrick said. I put a new pair of pants on and I put the white ones in the landry room. We ate dinner "This is good" Andrew said "Abby I'm going to try to get the stain out but if I cant get it out your going to be in trouble" Patrick said. After dinner we watched TV "Get me a coke" Corey said "Sure thing" John said. Patrick came in the living room "Abby I got the stain out now who wants ice cream" Patrick said. We went to the ice cream shop and I got a soft serve chocolate and John paid for our ice cream. We ate outside and we got in the car "When we get home I want you guys to get ready for bed" Patrick said. When we got home me and Corey went to our room and I played on my laptop. Patrick came in "Get some sleep guys" Patrick said and he left our room. We laid in our bed and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep but I had a nightmare.
(Nightmare)
I was running threw a hallway from a killer monster when I ran to a wall and I fell in a hole of snakes.
(End)
I woke up and I went to Patrick's room and I shook his arm "Patrick" I said and he woke up. Patrick sat up "Abby what's wrong" Patrick said "I had a nightmare" I mumbled. "What was it about" Patrick asked "I don't remember but it was really scary" I mumbled. "Do you want to stay with me tonight" Patrick asked "Ya" I said and I laid down next to him. "Get some sleep" Patrick said "Night I love you" I said. "Night Abby I love you to" Patrick said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.