63•Movie Date

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am walking down the road with Tyler when we stopped walking. "Want to go to the movies" Tyler asked "Sure" I said "What should we watch" Tyler asked "Well what is out" I asked. "Well The Outsiders is playing at the weekend drive in" Tyler said "Can we go" I asked "Come on" Tyler said. We ran to the drive in and we went to the snack stand and we grabbed candy "Seven dollars" Lady said. "I'm paying" Tyler said "Thanks babe" I said and Tyler paid for our candy and we sat in the front row. "I haven't seen this movie in a while" Tyler said "I just watched it last week but I can watch this all day" I said. Tyler kissed my cheek and I smiled "You're pretty" Tyler said "You're so handsome babe" I said. "You got that right" Tyler said and I chuckled when the movie started and we quoted the movie. I finished my coke "I'm gonna get another coke" I said "Can you please get me some candy" Tyler asked. We kissed "Of course babe" I said and I went to the snack stand when the lady turned around. The lady was Sandy "Hi Abby" Sandy said "Hey Sandy" I said and I got candy and popcorn. "Matt tells me that you are dating" Sandy said "Yes I'm dating my best friend Tyler" I said. "Is he cute" Sandy asked "Very" I said and I went back to the seats and I sat down next to Tyler. "I saw you talking with someone" Tyler asked "That was Matt's girlfriend" I said "Cool" Tyler said. I put popcorn in his mouth and I giggled "You're silly sometimes babe" I said. "You love every part of me" Tyler said and we kissed "Yes I do" I said and we watched the movie. After the movie we walked down the road and we kissed. Then Wyatt, Jacob and Nick came over to us "Hey guys" Jacob said "Hey" Tyler said. "Let's race to the basketball court" Nick said "Go" I yelled. I ran down the road with them chasing me "Get back here" Wyatt yelled when Tyler tackled me. I looked into his eyes and he leaned down close and we kissed when it started to drizzle. We ran to Tyler's house "I love you" Tyler said "I love you to" I said and we kissed. Mark came outside onto the porch "Tyler come inside the house before it starts to pour" Mark said. We kissed "Bye beautiful" Tyler said and we held hands "Bye handsome" I said. "I love you" Tyler said "I love you to" I said and Mark came over to us. "Lets go son" Mark said and Tyler whined "I'm just saying bye to my beautiful girl" Tyler said. We kissed "It's about to pour and I don't want you getting sick" Mark said. "I know" Tyler said and we hugged "Bye handsome" I said "Bye I love you" Tyler said. "I love you to" I said and I walked down the road and I went inside my house. John and Tom were watching Friends "How was your date with Tyler" John asked "Great" I said. "What movie did you both see" Tom asked "I'm guessing you guys went to the drive in" John said. "Ya we did and the drive in was showing The Outsiders" I said and Matt walked into the living room. "Did you see Sandy" Matt asked "Ya and she says hi" I said and Matt called Sandy. "You saw Sandy yesterday after school" Andrew said "Go away jerk" Matt said and he went upstairs. "Be nice Matt or you can get off the phone" Patrick said and I went upstairs to my room. Corey was sitting on his bed and he was playing on his laptop "What are you doing" I asked. "I'm finishing a coding project for my advanced computer class that is due on Monday" Corey said. I sat next to him "What's the project" I asked "We were assigned a game and we have to create an ending for the game" Corey said. "Cool" I said and I grabbed my pajamas and I went to the bathroom and I got changed. Someone banged on the door "Open the door I need to pee really bad" John yelled. I opened the bathroom door and I went to my room when Patrick came into the bedroom. "It's time for bed" Patrick said and I laid down "Hang on" Corey said "Corey off the laptop" Patrick said. "I'm almost done" Corey said "Bed" Patrick said and Corey put his laptop on his desk. Corey laid down on his bed "Night Patrick" I said "I love you guys" Patrick said. "We love you to" I said and he left our bedroom and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.