34•Roller Skating

Abby's POV

Today is Wednesday and right now I am eating breakfast "Patrick since we have the day off from school can we do something fun" Tom asked. "Sure what do you guys want to do" Patrick asked "The roller rink and the new bowling alley that is connected to it is having an 1980s event today" John said. "What's the event about" Patrick asked "You dress up like anything from the 1980s so it can be a movie, band or tv show" Corey said. I got blue jeans with a white shirt and a flannel "Come on Abby" Andrew said and we left "Abby what are you wearing" Matt asked. "She looks like a greaser from The Outsiders" John said "John's right" I said. When we got there we went inside and we got our skates when I saw Tyler "Hey baby" Tyler said. "Hey" I said and we kissed "Get a room" Tom yelled "Tom" Patrick yelled "Come on" Tyler said. We went on the rink "I never skated before" I said "Me neither" Tyler said "It was just a month and a half ago when I met you" I said. "That was the best day of my life" Tyler said "Then we were with our friends" I said "Acting all tough and everything" Tyler said. "But you and I still showed love even though we were in rumbles" I said "Ya then in the detention center we stayed by each other's side the whole time" Tyler said. We kissed and Tom came over "Get a room" Tom said and Patrick came over. "Tom that is strike two for you" Patrick said and Stay Gold started playing. "I love this song" I said "Same" Tyler said and we kissed "I love you" I said "I love you to" Tyler said. Sammy came over "Tyler can you help me I don't know how to skate" Sammy asked. "What about Dad" Tyler asked "He doesn't want to skate" Sammy said "Fine" Tyler said. We helped Sammy skate "That was fun" Sammy said "Abby come here were gonna eat" John yelled. I went over to them and we ate pizza and we finished eating. I went over to Tyler when I've Had The Time Of My Life started playing "Okay get with your boyfriend or girlfriend and skate together" Worker said. Tyler and I skated together "I'm having a great time with you" I said. "I didn't want to come here at first but now that your here I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" Tyler said. Tom came over "Get a room guys were in public" Tom said "I will punch you" I said. "Tom get over here" Patrick yelled and I chuckled "Abby come on were going home" John said. "Me and Tyler are gonna go see our friends" I said "Be home dinner time so five thirty" Patrick said "Okay" I said. Me and Tyler went to the highway "Hey guys" James said "Hey" Tyler said "Where were you guys" Nick asked. "The bowling alley" Tyler said and we played cards when me and Tyler walked down my street. "See you tomorrow at school" Tyler said "Bye babe" I said "Bye" Tyler said and I went inside. I went to my room and I watched The Breakfast Club when John came in "Dinners ready" John said. "Hang on the movie is almost over" I said "Abby now you can finish it after we eat" John said. "But John" I whined "Now Patrick is on a video call with someone" John said and we went downstairs. We ate pizza "Abby bring some food to Patrick" Matt said and I went to Patrick's room. I knocked on the door "Come in" Patrick said "Patrick we ordered pizza" I said. Patrick took it "Thanks and tell them to get ready for bed" Patrick said. "Who are you talking to" I asked "Just someone from work so go downstairs" Patrick said "Tell me" I said. "Abby go downstairs and get ready for bed" Patrick said "Whatever" I said. I went downstairs "Guys get ready for bed" John said and I went to my room. I watched the rest of the movie when John came in "Night John" Corey said. "Night guys" John said and he left our room when Tyler texted "Who is that" Corey asked. "Tyler" I said when Patrick came in "Guys go to bed" Patrick said and we got in our beds. "Night Pat" I said "See you guys in the morning" Patrick said "Love you Pat" Corey said. "Love you guys" Patrick said and he left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.