49•Halloween

Abby's POV

Today is Thursday and right now I am watching TV "Abby are coming to the towns Halloween party at the town hall" Andrew asked. "No I'm to old for that stuff" I said "Well see you later" Corey said and Luke, Dylan and Ryder came in. "What are you dressed up as" John asked "Indiana Jones" Dylan said "Hans Solo" Ryder said "Now they need to be home by nine" Luke said. "You boys by eleven same with you Abby if you go somewhere and I will call a few minutes after eleven" Patrick said. "Are you working a shift" I asked "Ya since it's Halloween" Patrick said "See you later Abby" Matt said and they left. I went to the highway "Hey baby" Tyler said and we kissed "Come on let's walk around town" Nick said and we walked around town. We passed a house party "Let's go in" Michael said "I only have until ten" Tyler said "Why it's Halloween" Wyatt said. "My Dad is strict" Tyler said when we heard cop cars "Crap come on" I said and we ran to our street and I went inside my house. "I can not believe you two" Patrick yelled "What happened" I asked "Matt and Andrew went to a party" Tom said. "Patrick nothing bad happened" Matt said "Something bad could have happened very fast at that party" Luke said. "Now we are gonna try a different punishment if you guys want me to stop spanking you guys" Patrick said. "What is it" Andrew asked but before they could say anything John came in the house. "What happened" John asked "Ask them" Patrick said "Boys what did you both do" John asked. "We went to Hyden Fernando's Halloween party at his house then got busted by the cops and got taken to the police station" Andrew said. "Are you both insane" John yelled "Now each of you take a coin" Luke said "I will start dinner and boys listen to him" Patrick said. They nodded "Okay Matthew go to a corner in the living room and Andrew go the opposite corner and hold the coin with your nose for five minutes" Luke said. "No way" Andrew said "Andrew stop it" Patrick said and I got a coke "Pass me one" Corey said. "We are gonna go home so Patrick in five minutes they can be let out of their little timeout" Luke said. "Okay I heard" Patrick said "Bye guys" Luke said "Bye" Ryder said "Bye" Tom said and they left. "Guys set the table" Patrick said "Fine" I whined and we set the table "Boys come here" Patrick said. Matt and Andrew came over with the coins and put them on the kitchen island "We're sorry" Andrew said "We just wanted to have fun at Hayden's house" Matt said. "I never even heard you guys mention Hayden" Patrick said "He is the most popular boy in high school and he is the quarterback on the football team" John said. We ate dinner "So what is Hayden like" Patrick asked "He doesn't do his work, focuses on football and he is a leader of the popular kids" Matt said. "You guys are not hanging out with him if he doesn't do his work" Patrick said "Fine" Andrew said and we finished eating. I watched TV when John came in the room "Scram loser I'm gonna watch a movie" John said. "No" I said "Okay then you won't mind me watching The Exorcist" John said and I stood up. I gave him the remote "The TV is all for you" I said and he laughed "John no laughing at her" Patrick said and I went to my room. Corey was playing on our xbox "Let me play" I said "No" Corey said "Corey it's mine to" I said "No I'm playing" Corey said. "Let me have a turn" I said and Patrick cleared his throat and we looked at him. "How long have you been there" Corey asked "Since you guys started fighting now get ready for bed" Patrick said. We got changed and we laid down "Matthew Hudson do not walk out the door" John yelled "What now" Patrick whined. He left the room then John and Andrew came in "Okay it's time for bed" Andrew said "Where's Matt" I asked. "He wanted to go out with some friends but I told him no then he cursed then walked out the door" John said. They kissed our foreheads "Get some sleep" Andrew said and they left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.