44•Home

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am asleep with Tyler when I felt him get up "Hey babe" I said. We kissed "I was trying not to wake you up" Tyler said "Is your Dad up" I asked "Not for another thirty minutes" Tyler said. We went downstairs "I'm gonna head home" I said "Okay" Tyler said and I walked down the road. I stopped in front of my house when Matt came out with a trash bag "Abby" Matt yelled. He ran over to me and he picked me up "Hey Matt" I said "We missed you kid" Matt said. He carried me inside "Abby your back" Corey yelled and Matt dropped me and they hugged me. "Don't leave us like that again" John said "I won't run away again" I said. "Where did you go" Tom asked "Tyler's house" I said "I had a feeling you were there" Andrew said. We sat on the couch "Where's Patrick" I asked "He went to the store" John said. "Okay" I said and we watched TV when Patrick came in "I got the popcorn you guys wanted" Patrick said. "Patrick" I said and he put the bags on the floor and I hugged him "I missed you" Patrick said. "I missed you to" I said and the boys joined the hug "Abby dont leave again" Tom said. "I won't" I said and I ran to my room when Patrick came in "So let's talk about yesterday" Patrick said. "I'm sorry that I ran away" I said and I looked down at the hard wood floor "Abby look at me" Patrick said. I started crying "I'm sorry" I said crying and he gently lifted my head up. "Abby you shouldn't have ran away" Patrick said "I'm sorry Patrick I really am" I said "I know but you need to be punished" Patrick said. "No please I'm sorry Patrick" I said and I stood up and I sat in the corner of my room. Patrick came over and sat across from me "Abby come on it won't be alot" Patrick said "No" I said. Patrick picked me up and he carried me over to my bed "Abby your only getting twenty five" Patrick said. I looked at him "Fine" I said and he bent me over his lap "You can leave your pants on" Patrick said. "Okay" I said and I held onto his leg when I felt his hand on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Patrick picked me up and put me in his lap "I'm sorry" I said "I know you are" Patrick said "Matt stop it hurts" Tom yelled. "What's going on down there" Patrick yelled and we ran downstairs and Matt was giving Tom a wedgie. "Patrick help me" Tom said "Matthew let him go" Patrick said and Matt dropped him on the floor "Matt that hurt" Tom said. "Grow up" Matt said and Patrick gave Matt a wedgie "Let's see how you like it" Patrick said and he lifted Matt in the air. Me and the boys ate dinner "Patrick let me go" Matt said "Not until bed" Patrick said and we laughed. After dinner me and Corey went to our room "That was hilarious" I said. "Ya it was" Corey said "Agreed" I said when John came in. "Was that awesome with Patrick giving Matt a wedgie" John asked. "Yep" I said "Patrick let me down" Matt yelled and we ran downstairs and Matt was hanging from the closet door. "Are you gonna stop teasing them" Patrick asked "Maybe" Matt said "Alright go to bed" Patrick said and he let Matt down. We ran to our rooms "That was nuts" I said "Ya it was" Corey said when Patrick came in. "Okay stop talking about me giving Matt a wedgie" Patrick said "Fine but it was funny" Corey said. "Okay now go to bed" Patrick said and we laid down "Night Patrick" I said "Night guys I love you both" Patrick said. "We love you to" Corey said and Patrick left our room and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.