22•Stop It

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am playing on my phone while Matt is watching TV "Awesome" Matt said. "Shut up" I said "Be quiet" Matt said "No" I said and Matt hit me upside the head. "Ow" I said "That wasn't that hard" Matt said and I hit him upside the head. Matt held me against the floor "Stop it hurts" I said "Shut up Abby" Matt said. "Get off" I said and he sat on my back "I'm going to watch TV and you will be quite" Matt said. I whined "Stop it please" I said "No and stop whining" Matt said "Matt please your hurting me" I said. "Shut up and dont tell anyone" Matt said "She doesn't have to tell anyone" John said. "John help me" I said "Get off her right now" John said and Matt got off of my back. "Sorry John" Matt said "Matt we all got in trouble yesterday and you cant stay out of trouble" John asked. Matt looked down "Sorry" Matt said "Patrick is out shopping for food so go to my room now" John said. "No John I'll be good" Matt said "Matthew get upstairs" John said. Matt backed into a corner and sat down "No please John I'll be good I promise" Matt said. "Get upstairs before I have to drag you upstairs" John said "No" Matt said and Matt didn't move. "Last chance Matthew" John said "No" Matt said and John dragged him upstairs. I watched TV when Corey came downstairs "What with all the yelling" Corey asked. "Matt got in trouble" I said and Tom and Andrew came in the living room and we watched a movie. Patrick came in "Hey" Tom said "Hey guys" Patrick said "Abby come help" Andrew said. Me and Andrew helped Patrick put the groceries away when John and Matt came downstairs. Matt hugged me "Abby I'm sorry" Matt said "It's okay Matt" I said. "What happened" Patrick asked "I was being mean to Abby" Matt said "We handled it and he wont do it again" John said. "Okay" Patrick said and Matt went upstairs and I went in his room. Matt was doing some homework "Hey Abby" Matt said "Hey" I said. I sat on his lap "I'm sorry for earlier" Matt said "I know" I said and Corey came in. We played cards. "I knock" Matt said "Twenty five" Corey said "Sixteen" I said. Tom came in "Dinners ready" Tom yelled and I tackled him. "Corey help me" I said and Corey sat on his back when Patrick came in the room. "Guys dinners ready" Patrick said and we ran downstairs for dinner "Abby can you pass the ketchup" John asked. I gave him the ketchup and Andrew accidentally kicked me "Andrew what the suck" I said. "What was that" Patrick yelled "I'm sorry" I said "Go to the bathroom now" Patrick said. I went to the bathroom and Patrick came in and he got a bar of soap "Sorry" I said. "Open" Patrick said and I opened my mouth and he put it in my mouth "Two minutes" Patrick said. Patrick played a game on his phone when he took the soap out after two minutes. "You will never curse again" Patrick said "Alright I'm sorry Patrick" I said. "Let's go finish dinner" Patrick said and we went downstairs and we finished eating dinner. I went to the highway "Hey baby" Tyler said and we kissed "Hey babe" I said. We threw glass at the stone wall "Cool" Wyatt said "I got to go" Nick said and he left. I ran home and Matt was watching TV with Sandy "Hi Abby" Sandy said. "Hey guys" I said "Hey loser" Matt said "Shut up dummy" I said. "Abby go get ready for bed" Patrick said "Fine" I said and I went to my room. Corey was playing on his laptop "Hey" I said "Hey sis" Corey said and Patrick came in. "Get some sleep guys" Patrick said "Night" I said "Night guys" Patrick said and he left our room. Me and Corey put our headphones on and we watched youtube on my laptop "Cool" Corey said. Someone shut the laptop and Patrick was standing in the doorway "Bed time now" Patrick said. "Sorry" Corey said and we got in our beds "Night guys" Patrick said and he kissed our foreheads. "Night" Corey said "Get some sleep guys" Patrick said and he left our room. "Night Corey" I said "Night Abby" Corey said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.