43•Report Card Grades

Abby's POV

Today is Friday and right now I am in history class when the bell rang "Okay class the report cards will come in the mail today" Mr York said. I sighed "Let's go" Nick said and we all walked down the road "I'm going home" I said and I went to my house. My brothers were in the living room "Hey" Tom said "Hey" I said "The report cards come in the mail today" John said. Then Patrick came in with the mail "The report cards came" Patrick said "Who's first" Andrew asked. "Abby let's look at your report card first" Patrick said and he opened it but he didn't say anything. "What is it" Tom asked "All of her grades are C's not even a B" Patrick said. I stood up "I tried to get my grades up" I said "Clearly you didn't try enough" Patrick said. "Suck you" I said and I ran out of the house and they were chasing me "Abby" Matt yelled. I ran to Tyler's house and I climbed a tree and I banged on his bedroom window. Tyler opened the window "What are you doing here" Tyler said "Can I come in" I asked "Sure baby" Tyler said and I went inside his room. We kissed "What happened" Tyler asked "I got all C's on my report card and Patrick got mad" I said. "I don't know my grades yet but I'm sure Patrick just wants you to have good grades" Tyler said. "Is your sister here" I asked "No she is at her friends house for the night" Tyler said "Okay" I said. We heard a knock on the front door and we stood at the top of the staircase "Hi Patrick" Mark said. "Do you know where Abby is she ran out of the house and we thought she could have came here" John said. "Tyler come here" Mark yelled "I'll be right back" Tyler said and he went downstairs "Tyler do you know where Abby is" Mark asked. "No sir" Tyler said "She ran out of the house after we looked at her report card but if you see her let her know we are looking for her" Corey said. "Will do" Tyler said and we went to his room and there was a knock "Tyler" Mark said. "Ya" Tyler said "Let me in so we can review your report card" Mark said and I hid in the closet. Mark came in the room "Dad what are my grades" Tyler asked "Well you have all A's except for math which has a C" Mark said. "Sorry Dad" Tyler said "Son you have to focus on your school work" Mark said "I know Dad" Tyler said. "Tomorrow your gonna study math for an hour before you go see your friends" Mark said. "No Dad tomorrow is Saturday" Tyler said "Son you listen to me when I tell you to do something" Mark said. "I will work harder on Monday" Tyler said raising his voice "Don't raise your voice at me" Mark said. "Who cares" Tyler said and Mark flipped him on his stomach so he was laying on his bed. "I am sick of your attitude" Mark said "Dad stop I'm sorry" Tyler said "You put this on yourself" Mark said. "Dad don't do this" Tyler said "Will you give me more respect" Mark asked. "Yes sir" Tyler said and Mark spanked Tyler for two minutes "Get up" Mark said and Tyler stood up. "I'm really sorry" Tyler said crying and Mark hugged him "Calm down I know you are" Mark said "I'm tired" Tyler said. "Okay bud get some sleep" Mark said and Mark left the room and we hugged "You okay" I asked "Ya" Tyler said. We kissed but he wouldn't look at me "Babe look at me" I said and he looked at me and he had tears in his eyes. We hugged "It hurts" Tyler said "I know babe so how about we lay down" I said and we laid in his bed. He laid on his stomach and he put his head in my lap and I kissed the top of his head. "Can we sleep" Tyler asked "Sure babe" I said and I laid down next to him. We kissed "Night" Tyler said "Night babe" I said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.