Epilogue

Your body slump on your couch, your head is all over the place. No touch, no comfort from jungkook could take away these horrible feelings away. Your chest tightens at the memories, your heart clenches at the voice from the hospital staff tells you.

"She's been overdosed and it's..."

You close your eyes tight, holding yourself from sobbing even louder. Too late, you were too late to save your mother. The only blood related family you had, the only mother you had has already gone to a better place now.

Jungkook feels the pain you're having, the depression you're having is the same feeling he had when his mother was taken away from him too. The sudden hollow and empty feeling in his heart was unfamiliar and the feeling is too uncomfortable until it could not be explain in words. It is unexplainable. The suffocating feeling of it, is unexplainable.

Jungkook walks closer to you again, you're sitting with knees close to your chest as you sob silently. He sits besides you, making the couch sink besides you before his warm arms slowly wraps around your small body.

"I...i should've loved her when she's still here. I was... I was too blinded by hatred. How could I be that cruel to my own mother?!" Your guiltiness, your regretness, your fears are all attacking you like a full speed train crashing your head.

"I don't deserve to live."

"Stop. What the hell are you talking about?" Jungkook stops hugging you immediately, and sits on the coffee table in front of you to talk with you face to face.

"Y/n, what you've did is in the past and you are still a great daughter because you in silence you back your mother up. You try to help her as much as you can. Even with anger for her, your heart still tries to save her yesterday. You did what you're traumatised because you're mother is in trouble."

Jungkook takes both of your cold hands in his, pushing your feet down to let him see your teary face. You with a pout looks into his sincere eyes. Jungkook's heart melts when you ask him to give you a second to wipe your face. Even if you're sad like hell, you would never let your boyfriend see your runny nose and messed face.

You're hands are busy clearing the old tears off, jungkook waited for you patiently with eyes sparkles with love and adoration. Just like always you've been the diamond in his eyes, just like always he will always be in love with you, and just like always you took his breath away by just smiling at him.

Your cheeks flares up quickly when jungkook uses his hand to wipe the new tears off your smooth cheeks. He wipes the tears with the most softest touch, like a sweet cotton candy, and he looks to you with the most admiring smile ever.

Jungkook cups your cute cheeks together before pushing himself to be closer with you, "You did your best y/n. You do deserve to live and I bet your mother is happy for you because Jaesoo is finally in his place and will be waiting, well hopefully, a full life time in prison. Trust me y/n. You deserve to be loved by everyone especially by me."

The last word ended with a small soft warm peck from him, his kisses reminds you like the marshmallow in a warm hot coco drink. It makes the warm coco even sweeter and even more addicting to drink.

So, in conclusion, you are addicted with his kisses. Jungkook welps at your strong pull behind his neck, almost fall on the floor but he quickly grab the couch besides your lap.

His eyes opens wide like a big round ball, as your lips and his are just inches away. "I never regret loving you. I am happy I have you as my partner until, well... Until whenever you want me to stop loving you."