Part 23 : I Can't Forgive Myself

Right now, feels just right. Laying down beside him surrounded with pillow feathers, feels just nice and so right. You don't know where or how the feathers are all over the floor but the answer is vividly saying it was because of your pillow fight with him.

You tilt your head to your right, where jungkook is still breathing hard. His hair has feathers, face almost covered by the small pieces of it too while his smile shines so bright.

Your mouth follows the shape of his lips too, remembering this moment as if you are just a young girl once again. The man besides you look like the first boy who ask to be your friend, again.

"So, who win? "You as with heavy breathing. Jungkook tilt his head towards your direction too, making both of to stare at each other smile before he hopes his shoulders up and then down. "I don't know either." He finishes his words with a small laugh.

Jungkook turns his head to stare at the ceiling and your eyes are still stuck to his face. This fight really did give both of you some kind of emotions, most of them are adoration and missing for each other.

"How about you give me the winning chance?" You jokingly said to him and it made both of his eyebrows to scrunch into a small frown. His lips form a cute pout making his mature face turns into a baby face in a second.

"And give my face to your spit? Hell no. I rather drink toilet water than be spit by you." Jungkook gives you his most honest reply and it didn't make any sense because is your spit that bad until he rather be drinking the toilet bowl's water? The place where you poo poo in there?

"I will say this again and again until you understand what I'm really trying to say and it's that, I am still amaze at how weird your brain could think sometimes." You stare at jungkook with an unbelief face, eyes judging his proud smile as he stands up from the feathery floor.

Jungkook pats some feathers off his butt before he reaches his hand out for you to hold, "And I'll answer the same thing over and over again cause I will take this as a compliment and not an assault from you, beautiful."

Jungkook raise one eyebrow before his eyes looks from your eyes to his hand, "Are you going to let me hanging until the sun falls into the sea?"

You laugh at his exaggerating shaking hands, "Come on beautiful, my arms are going to fall off if you don't catch them now."

Suddenly, jungkook starts to jiggle his legs too, "My legs are giving up on me too if you don't stand besides me, right now. So, hurry up and get your ass up from the floor. "

You shake your head at his silly words. This sight of him feels so refreshing and your room have never felt cold if jungkook is the one who's going to be here.

All year, you always waited for a handsome prince charming by your window to help you in this awfully high tower and you didn't even realize that you have two knights trying their hard to help you.

Your mother... or the person who birth you never once stops marrying and divorcing almost ten men by now and it's all because she wants their money to stay living as the madam of this tower and she always tells you that she's doing all of these cause she wants to see you live in happiness.

For you, to have happiness, you only need a mother's warmth and you could survive without foods or drinks all year because she will always be there for you as a mother who loves and care for you deeply.

After that night, she never sees you as her pure daughter anymore. You could see her trying to hide her disgust face for the early three days after hoseok's rescue but every time you see her eyes looking down to your scar with eyes full of... ugly emotions. It chokes you to breathe because the only person who you trust the most feels disappointed with your own mistakes.

But was it really your mistake to be assaulted in a dark room? A dark room where you are being tied? A weak teenager like you being trap by a full-grown man? Was it really your fault?

"You okay there?" You blink your teary eyes and nods your head. Looking down from his intense gaze, you quickly wipe the tears before taking his hands into your hold. Jungkook without waiting, he pulls you up and with his other hands he pulls your waist closer to him.

Letting his lower body to be touch with you lower ones too. Sighing deeply when he sees your wet eyes, you're still trying to smile but he could feel there's something wrong in your eyes and there is no joy in there anymore.

His fingers slowly tug back your hair before stroking your head full with care and love, "You..." his lips suddenly zip close because of the big guilty feeling in his heart. Jungkook's eyes starts to tear up too when his fingers on your wrist slowly trace the scar.

You look down, not wanting to meet his eyes. You feel very embarrassed and you could feel your body is filled with dirt again. You don't want him to leave you like your mother did to you. She is still trying to be your mother because she wants to use you as a bait for her new prey.

"I'm sorry." You hear jungkook whispers his apology and you only bring your self closer to his warm hug. "I shouldn't have left the room..." Jungkook chokes his words as he sees your unconscious state in hoseok's arm.

The anger in hoseok's eyes as he asks jungkook over and over again, "Why did you leave her alone?! You knew he wanted her! You fucking knew it but you still leave her alone?!"

Jungkook force his eyes close as he hugs you even tighter, "I will not leave you alone like I did before. I will never do the same mistake, I promise."

'But promises are made to be broken.' You said to yourself. You want to trust him but you know you can't trust anyone in this world anymore, the only person you could trust right now, is yourself.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

*I have no excuse but to only tell you I have been losing the rhythm in writing. I'm still trying to write the best for this chapter so I really hope you will love this.*

Question: Why did jungkook walk out the room that night?