Part 4 : Did She Forget Her Own Sin?

"Y/n."

You want to walk away from her, you didn't want to be in the same room as her but she will not care about you or what ever you are going trough since all she cared is her fame.

You stop climbing the stairs and look at her, standing on the last step of the stairs. "Where do you think you're going? "

You ruffles your hair angrily, in all days she wants to disturb you. Why did it has to be this day? You just had the most wonderful day with the boys but she had to destroy everything.

"Room. " You flatly replied.

Your mother didn't understand why you hated her so much? What did she do to deserve such hatred in her own daughter. Her only child who's been hating all her guts from that day.

"You don't want to eat first? "

"I already eat." Your mother closes her eyes tight, trying to calm herself more. You're just showing more attitude as your age grows older.

"But I madeㅡ"

"I'm not hungry, mother. Could you please stop? "

Your words cut her words to pieces making the room goes cold silent. Maybe the sky understands your emotions more than your mother, it cries so hard until the thunders shout out too. You could never forgive not could you forget everything that she did.

This relationship will never be the same. This love from a daughter to a mother will always stay cold like an ice heart.

"Night. " Everyday you just want her to stop caring for you. Everyday you just want her to just stop looking at you as your mother.

But all those prayers are always a lie, how could you pray to god and beg him to stop a love of a mother? Some are fortunate to have mother's and some are not.

You need to be thankful to god for giving you a chance to be loved by a warm mother.

But she's not your warm mother anymore.

Your mother tap her fingers on the wooden handrail, "What did I do wrong? "

___________________

"She thinks I could forgive her just like that?! Doesn't she remembers what happened at 23rd March 2016?! It was just four years ago but now she's trying to play dumb with me?" You angrily walked side to side in your room.

Flames filling in your head, smokes coming out from your ears, feet burning the floors. There's no more kindness in your soul if you're going to remember the incident over and over again.

"Calm down polar bear. You need to calm down and take a deep breath. " Jungkook on the other line speaks. His face is shown on the screen and you just want him to walk out from there and gives you a tight hug. Like always.

"I'm the opposite of those cold bears. "

"Do you want to be a grizzly bear then? "

"I just don't know what's the matter with her? Doesn't she remember or does she not know why my father died? If she didn't, then I'm going to be angrier than I am now cause she is the reason why my family is now broken! "

Your palm hits on the table, Jungkook smiles sweetly into your eyes while chuckling alone.

You scoff at him, "You think this is funny? "

"No. Of course not. Never in a million years would this story be a laughing matter. " He said no but his lips are still laughing at you. Your eyes twitch angrily, grabbing the closes thing on your desk and it's a stuff animal before showing it towards him.