Part 1 : Traxh Should Stay With Traxh

Today's life is going to be the same as always, being in school, learning something new or something your tutor already teach you before. But either way, your day in this school will never be different and will always stay the same.

Especially thing like this.

I didn't want to be near them but what could I say? The more my body says no, the more the universe says yes for me.

"I wish you could read this book for us at the club?"

Miss Sarah, you are the most straight forward woman I have ever seen in my entire seventeen year living as a human being. I may be at the wrong time for her but I am in the right time for my handsome attractive friend there.

Jungkook copies the words written on the cover, "Can I sleep in your..."

Is that even something appropriate for them, Is this what literature kids are going to be learning? I thought they were the club of education and not the club of sex education.

Closing my locker loudly, making both of them looks curiously towards me. I glance at jungkook and sees the tip of his mouth rise upwards, giving me a small smile.

I am more than thankful for my own self for being here for him. I hope I am fast enough to see this will be going on and on for the entire year.

"Wow, you're a very straight forward woman miss sarah." I walk closer to them.

My miss sarah tch-ed at me walking closer and closer towards them, well mostly closer to my friend. Peeking down to the book, my laugh couldn't stop.

"Can I sleep in your house tonight?"

She rolls her eyes at me before crossing her arms, "This is literature so I don't think an art student like you could understand wise words in this book."

How can sleeping in someone's bed is a wise choice to share to your under age students?

I don't even know why is she even a teacher anymore, I don't even want to know how did she thinks flirting with a student would be a great way for your own career.

I look at her with the same annoyed face, "I'm top in my year. I think that shows you that art student can understand the difference between being professional and not being professional. As an example..."

She waited for my words and I know this is going to just add fuel to the fire.

Her eyes follow my fingers pointing to ramdom students then towards some teachers before stopping directly onto her face, "... You? "

Her eyes twitch in anger and my oh my, the excitement in my face is shown so clear that makes jungkook snicker s a soft laugh.

Her eyes glares to the younger male and jungkook quickly cough fake-ly still holding his polite smile towards her.

Nodding his head, "I will try reading this at home. Thank you for lending this to me."

Like she didn't almost lodge herself towards me, she smiled happily at jungkook's polite figure.

"But, for the time being. I want to focus on my girlfriend instead." I showed him the same flirting eyes, the hooded eyes, the eyes that's filled with desires as both of us leans into each other's lips.

"I really miss being with you." Jungkook whispers in his deep voice but my ears and miss sarah's ears could hear them loud and clear.

Placing my arms around his neck, stroking his long bangs off from his forehead and the sight of his full face in your eyes is mesmerizing until your eyes couldn't stop staring at him.