Part 17 : Take My Heart All U Want

Hoseok pulls you hard towards him, making you fall on his chest with wide eyes you question his actions. "How did you take care of my heart while I was gone?"

Your mouth feels like there's a big weight hanging on both side of your mouth, he makes you hard to speak up your mind. Maybe it's because of the long disappearance from him and it's been awhile since you last talk with him, maybe that's the reason why you are so speechless.

Blinking your eyes, freaking out when he leans closer against your nose. Your hands quickly stop on top of his chest. Hoseok stops leaning but his eyes never stop mesmerizing all small detail you've put on your make up.

"You've changed your style this month?" You look confuse at first. Hoseok pulls off the hug and smiles sweetly to your frozen body. The feeling of this second, feels so nostalgic. It reminds you the first time you met hoseok and the first time you've hang out with him.

Scratching the back of your neck nervously, "I didn't change?" You didn't have the confidence to say he's wrong at all since he knows you better than you do. He remembers everything about you until now, hoseok never once stops thinking about you.

His heart didn't allow his brain to erase all the beautiful smiles he did to you. All the sparks as both of you stare down into each other's heart under the new year's fireworks. "You did spring theme today? Did something happen?"

Hoseok looks concern while you look troubled, he picks up your problems to quickly sometimes. He's like your private detective, his eyes always observing your emotions and he never fails to see the truth.

As much as he is powerful like jungkook but hoseok understands your pain even more than jungkook.

You tug your hair behind, licking your lips trying to moist them from being dry all the time. You're being too tense with hoseok and it's not good for your blue blouse. You pray to god that your armpits have no sweat stains.

Hoseok is still observing your movements, especially your fingers. They're always twitching and picking each other.

It's a sign for him to know you are obviously nervous and especially when its only the two of you in his sight, he is flattered to know that he still has the same affect towards you. Even after all of your fairy tale story has ended with him.

You slowly reach your books and pens so you could clean up and walk away. You hope that he understands your running away state since he loves observing your personality that much.

"Even if you walk out the library, doesn't mean I don't have legs to follow you from behind." Hoseok notice your signs but you are not getting another step away from him. Not now, he just come back from a long tour. He needs to see you again, to see his first love again.

"What do we need talk more about? I thought we are done." You tried to sound as rude as possible. You don't want anything to do with him anymore. You don't want your heart to be shaken with his bright personality once again. You don't want to fall for him again.

Hoseok laughs loudly earning a few glares from other students but their eyes couldn't stand more than one second when hoseok gives them a serious look. Looking back into your confuse eyes, adoringly he uses his finger to trace your cheek. "We are done. But we are done as a lover, not as a friend."

You feel blood rush up your head, reddening your cheeks as he now moves his hand to cup your red cheeks. Smiling happily at the used sight, "I don't think you would remember this but when we... I mean you dumped me, I already told you my heart could never be return."

Hoseok doesn't want those beautiful blooming love flower of yours with him to wither but as days and days of hiding in the dark, you had enough of lying your supposed to be friend and instead of standing up with the truth, you choose to block him and curse him with a heartbroken first love pain.

Hoseok smiles sadly at the memory and your eyes saddens with him. You never wanted him to be hurt but even he sees that your love and affection for jungkook is bigger than ever. He can't beat jungkook.

That's why he never stops waiting for you too because jungkook's love for you is never higher than his love for you. "Hoseok..." You wanted to comfort him but he throws a smiley mask over the broken one, very quickly.

"You look like you're about to blast off. How about a little coffee with me before leaving to neverland?"

"Neverland?" Hoseok's choices of words sometimes confuses you. "So, you would live young forever while holding my heart safe."

"How do you know I'm keeping it safe? Maybe I've thrown it somewhere." You throw your bag around your shoulders and your about to push your seats inside the table but your hands were hold warmly in hoseok's big hands.

Slowly he strokes his thumb on your skin. His warmth never once stops being the reason for your increased heartbeat. Hoseok looks down as he's taller than you are.

Your breath hitch, your cheeks couldn't get anymore redder than now. Hoseok holds your chin before leaning a kiss on your forehead, "I know it because I trust you with all my heart. So please. Take care of it really well cause I only have one heart and..."

Hoseok leans back to look you in the eyes, smiling until his eyes turns into a smile too, "it belongs to you, park y/n."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

*I'm back with another late chapter*