Part 56 : This Is The End For You

You're not stupid, you know jaesoo can hear and see everything in this room. You are amaze by the power he has and the brain he has to think such ways to have you and you are not happy that someone like him could have the intelligence like this to use for selfish needs.

You try to act casual as possible and clear your equipment's into your bag again. Every time you move, all eyes are focused on you and when you cleared the coffee table everyone thought you will sleep after this.

Maybe you're tired from the waiting but actually you're planning on how you're going to walk out this hospital without being caught.

You sigh heavily, "What am I even doing?" You know your choice is not favorable to anyone at all. Especially to the boys, all your seven friends would be mad at you for making decisions alone but your mom's life is on the line. What choice do you have right now?

You slowly shove your computer in the bag and suddenly your hand wants to open this one particular pocket. Your hands disappear inside it and you feel a small box kind of object in there. You swiftly put it inside your jacket. Praying to god, hoping jaesoo didn't see it.

Like jaesoo could listen your thoughts, he messages you suddenly. Your heart stops beating again at the panic he gives to you.

Unknown:

Time is ticking sweetheart.

You:

It's hard okay?
Just wait.

Unknown:

I'll wait forever for you love.

You almost puke when he gives you multiple nicknames but your face stays straight and no emotions is shown in the dark room.

Unknown:

Should I help you run away?
Running away to be with me?

You deeply ignore the warning in your head, telling you to stop and wait for jungkook or just ask for help but you know everything jaesoo said will come true. You don't want anyone to die because of you and you know eating your fear in, could earn a small percentage of benefits to your problem.

You:

Sure. Help me run away.

You send it and take a deep breath. Suddenly all lights in the building turned off and a map was send from jaesoo.

Unknown:

Just follow the red line
I draw and you will be out
without anyone notice.
Just like a ghost.

You didn't wait any longer. You close your phone and silently walk out the room. Running through the corridor, you phone buzz again.

Unknown:

Careful. 2 guards on ur right.

"He's watching me." You know now, jaesoo had hacked the whole hospital like a piece of cake. You're so creep out of him and you are really starting to regret your choice right now but your mom's safety is more important.

You quickly hide in an empty patient's room, waiting for the guards to walk past by before continuing your run. Following exactly what jaesoo draw and finally you opened the stairs door. You only need to run down two more floors down before running out using a mystery door.

You never went this far in the hospital before and for a stranger like jaesoo to find this exit is scaring you even more than you already are. He is definitely an obsessed stalker of yours and right now, you are running away from safety to be with him.

You almost fall flat on your face when someone pulls you towards him, you almost scream and punch the man but his voice shocks you.

"Y/n. Stop." Jimin pulls you as close as possible on the corner. Trying his hard to keep you and him away from the camera view.

"J-jimin?" Jimin quickly shuts you with his hand. Using his eyes, he tells you to keep your voice as low as possible. He knows jaesoo is looking at you and trying his best to listen to everything you're saying.

"We're here for you."

"H-how?"

"The shadows tell us everything. We don't have much time cause jaesoo will notice something's wrong if your taking too long." Jimin raps his words and surprisingly you understood every word he says.

"Jungkook and the boys are already there. Waiting at every corner of your house. Jaesoo doesn't know anything about this."

"How sure are you about that?" Jaesoo is not someone who would miss any news everything regarding about you. So, these words are not believable for you to accept.

"Trust us. Our seven clever heads combine are better than his one head." Jimin's words earns him a small smile from your pretty face. It's been so long since he sees bright light in your eyes and right now, he will do anything for his friend.

"Listen to me y/n. You will go inside to jaesoo and try your best to not be weak. I know this is a cruel thing to ask but that is the only way for you to help us. Please stay mentally strong in there." You feel vibrates from your phone in your hand. Jimin notice your frightened eyes so he tries to talk as fast as possible.

"We have cameras everywhere, he will be seen everywhere in the house and his actions will be record in the cam and if he says anything it will automatically be save in audio. So, try your best to make him talk about his family members too. Can you do it y/n?"

You stand mentally blank at his request. Your fear is creeping up again. Jimin sees your panic and this is why he is sent to send this message at you and not anyone else because he is the only person who can make anyone feel like home and be cared for.

Jimin pats your head softly before cupping your cheek, "This is hard for you. I know, I have been your friend for long enough to notice your habits. But this could be your freedom y/n and just remember we are really close with you. If we see his hands going to touch you more than you can handle, you just say 'red' and all seven of us will kick his butt. Okay?"

You couldn't say anything but your tense shoulder falls down into a calmer position and that is an answer for jimin. One message and then another one and more spams of jaesoo's message makes your shoulder tense again.

Jimin holds your shoulder and then looks directly in yours. "We believe you and you believe in us too right?"

"Of course." You answer with high confidence. Jimin smiles softly towards you and gives you a warm peck on your forehead before allowing you to walk out the hospital. "See you later y/n."

You didn't answer jimin cause your focus is only trying to not be notice as suspicious in the digital eyes of jaesoo.

Jimin quickly text his friends using a flip phone, new number and new phone to avoid any hacking coming from jaesoo. "She's on her way."

Jungkook wears his black leather gloves, stretching his fingers for the future fight he will have with jaesoo. He will end this nightmare and makes you a free bird from fear cage.

Hoseok grips his gun, while the other pair, you have it in your back pocket. "We'll make sure he will receive the worst punishment ever in jail."

Everyone inhale deep breath and with darken eyes they see jaesoo carrying your unconscious mom inside your house. 

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄✨🥑