Part 6 : Look At Me And Only Me

"Catch. " Before you could look up, a cold object hits the top of your head before landing flat on your lap.

Weakly you replied, "Thanks." You want to stop being weak or just stop being someone you hate to be but it's not your fault you can't stand anyone's touch on you.

Taking in the stick ice cream, slowly you stare blankly on the labels. Like it's something you've never seen before even though it's your favorite flavour.

Jungkook notice your hesitant, refusing to lose by the cold, his teeth bite his ice cream to prevent it from falling and take yours from you.

You were taken back when Jungkook's fingers grace only slightly against your skin but the impact was more than it seems.

Your heart skips a beat from the touch and it's not a good thing to feel especially after the incident in class.

Stealing a few three glances to your blank face, jungkook finish ripping off the packaging for you.

"Y/n." You couldn't hear him, all you could see is the green field in front of you while you sit on the benches with him but weirdly you can't feel his presence besides you.

You feel like you're in your world again, you feel free. You felt safe. You felt like you could live in this world without worrying anyone who'll judge you nor will you worry about your future anymore. No one to judge and no one to seek for.

Your body startled when jungkook holds your shoulder, "Where do you think you're going?"

You didn't notice your legs are walking straight to the running team of your school.

Looking back at jungkook, he looks worried. Heck, he's scared for you. You look so peaceful and too calm like an ice cold calm kind of feeling. It doesn't look pleasing in his eyes to see you look like you're going to leave everything behind.

Including him, alone.

"Huh? " You confusedly asks and jungkook could only sigh heavily. Shaking his head low, jungkook smiles to you. Wanting you to feel more comfortable with him again.

Without touching your skin, he holds your wrist and pulls you under the big tree's bench again.

You let your body being pulled by him but your eyes kept looking back to the now filled student green field.

Just a little bit closer and you'll be free. Trust me.

Should I?

Her voice is so soothing to hear. You just want to follow her again but his hands hold you more tighter. Jungkook pulls your waist close to him and with one hand he holds your cheek confidently.

"You believe me, y/n?"

What's he's talking about?

You blink your eyes together, waiting for him to continue his words since you have nothing to say at him. You don't know when will you stop feeling this weak and tired but eventually they will go.

"I will let you free from there. I already did it before and I will do it again. Just trust me, okay?"

Because it's him. He's your savior and you trust him with all your life.