Part 21 : I'm Still Afraid Of Him

Your eyes move under the closed eyelids but you didn't let yourself open your eyes. You don't want the same wicked smile to be seen in front of you. Real or not real, he is still the same man who made you a freak to your own self.

He's the main reason why you are afraid of trusting people, he is the reason on why you can't normally touch people. He is the reason why you can't be free by your own past.

You're already wide awake but your eyes are still closed. You won't open your eyes, not until you are confident that the man is not here. You move your hands to punch anything around you, just to make sure your fine, but a strong grip holds you. You stop breathing as if your afraid he will be mad, thinking you are trying to escape from him again but the strong grip slowly lets you go before you feel a soft pat on your head.

Your eyebrow scrunch together, what is this feeling? Who is patting your head? The only person who is allowed to touch you with sweetness is, "Jungkook?" You heard a small chuckle comes out from his lips and it made you smile too.

"Open your eyes for me, beautiful." Your heart calms down when you hear his sweet golden honey voice. You with a small smile slowly open your eyes, the bright sunlight telling you today is a new day irritates your eyes.

"Close those curtains first." You closed your eyes again and your chest warms with joy when jungkook laughs loudly. You hear him defeatedly, jokingly said, "Anything for you, princess." When you heard the curtains move, slowly you open your eyes again but quickly frowns at the empty seat.

Jungkook from afar couldn't hold his smile when you close your eyes again, "Why are you not here?" You ask him, obviously with a face full with irritation and it made jungkook wants to tease you even more. "Because I want to sit here." Jungkook being an annoying kid he is, sits at the farthest chair from your place.

You open your eyes again, looking more annoyed with his game. Turning your body to his direction and with your bed hair, you ask him to come closer. "You sit here, now." You commanded him to follow your words but he stayed like a rock on the chair with hands crossing over his chest.

"Why should I? The air here is much fresher than over there." Jungkook continues to annoy you with opening a window, letting the wind from outside to blow inside until it hits your cold body.

"Close the window jungkook." You pull your blanket up until it reaches your nose, by looking at your visible eyes, it made jungkook smiles even more because he had accomplished with distracting you from worrying about yesterday.

"When did you come here?" You look at jungkook who's walking closer to the serving cart. It looks like the maid had cook you a breakfast meal but seeing there's two plates makes you realize, "Did you sleep here yesterday?" Jungkook answers you with a simple nod before pushing the cart to be closer with your bed.

You sit up on your queen size bed, still having doubt eyes on his face. "Why? Why did you sleep here?" Jungkook continues to ignore your questions and you open your mouth to ask him again, "Why did you..." Jungkook pushes the fresh toast into your open mouth.

"I missed you. That's why I slept here." You hold on your toast, still staring him with the same questioning eyes. "Did I do it again yesterday?" Jungkook stops spreading strawberry jam on his toast and looks up to your eyes with a big smile. "You're fine, you didn't do anything more than crying yesterday." Jungkook reassures you and he ends his sentence with a small pat on your head again.

"Eat up and drink some water. Your throat's feels dry right now, right?" You unknowingly touches your neck and like that memories form yesterday comes like a flood into your head.

Jungkook notices your fingers are tracing some scratches you've made so he took your hands into his own. You look at him with a sad face, you felt like you will never leave this misery. You know this memory will always haunt you until you die. You can't run away from him even though he is already dead.

Jungkook squeezes your hand, trying to make you focus on him again and it did work. You look back at him and jungkook with a serious face asks you, "What happen yesterday? Who were with you yesterday?"

With no hesitation you answered dryly, "Hoseok."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

*Seriously gfriend just blew my mind. I can't have enough of them. Let's stream apple buddies!!!! *

Spoiler : I'm not doing like tempted drama.