Part 57 : Welcome Home

You took the taxi to go back home, the familiar road you took everyday from school feels different. The difference of it makes you want to crawl yourself inside the hospital once again. At least you felt safe there but someone else is not safe at the same time.

You bite your nail anxiously. You try to calm yourself since the boys will be there to help you but last time the boys were with you two and jaesoo still had you in his arms.

You pray to god to make this time different. Let you be free from someone's sinful thoughts and let you be free from the constant fear.

Your heads can't even focus on the road anymore, you're already thinking of multiple ways to kick or hit jaesoo if he tries to do anything towards you. You already personally trained with your trainer plus jungkook sometimes. You are 100% sure you can kick his balls hard this time.

Suddenly your pocket vibrates. Your eyebrow scrunch together since your phone is in your hand and the only thing in your pocket was that box thing. Your eyes widen quickly, realizing someone must put it in there.

You reached for the phone and it is a small black box. You opened it and there's a flip phone in it, something you know belongs to a certain someone since there's a big sticky note with red marker been written on it.

'Your hope is here.'

You smile sweetly at hoseok's words. You miss being with him, either be with him as a partner or a friend, both of those memories are precious to you and you want to continue your love for him as a person you cherish heartfully forever.

You flip the phone open and there's a unread message on the screen.

Hope:

U okay there?

You:

Nervous like hell.

Hope:

I wish I could send you
a picture of our badass
suits right now

You:

I don't want u all
to get hurt though

Hope:

For you y/n, we'll do
anything for our sister
and my ex 😊

You chuckle at his words. He never fails to calm you down and you know he will be there with you until both of you die old. You look outside the car's window again but before you could go into a whole emotional ride once again. Another message comes in.

Jungkook:

Hoseok was smiling alone so
I thought you're on this phone.
You okay, beautiful?

Your heart melts at those two boys asking about you and you know your whole body will follow to melt if other boys start asking how you're feeling again.

Their love for you is what make you stay with them. Their love has never once been fake and never once you take advantages of their kindness. Until now, for them to fight for you makes your eyes moist.

You:

Can I call you?

Jungkook:

Don't have to ask twice y/n.

As soon as he sends it, he calls you right away. Signaling the boys that he needs to talk with you, they give them a nod back before looking with binoculars for jaesoo's movements.

You accept the call and your heart almost runs all around the car's roof when you hear his voice. It hasn't been 24 hours since he left you but because of jaesoo it already feels like 24 weeks has passed.

"Y/n." You close your eyes tightly, trying to imagine him sitting beside you while patting your head. Calming your rapid heart from anxiety. "I really hope this will end today." You said helplessly and he knows exactly what to do to help you.

"You are a strong woman y/n. I know you and I believe you can do this. This... this action your doing right now could change your future." Jungkook passionately say his thoughts and suddenly you remembered what jimin's wise words for you too.

"Jimin said something similar too."

"But remember my words only. Erase everything hyung said and just remember mine." Jungkook almost jump from his hideout when you chuckle at his joke. Smiling with you too, he looks straight at your house.

"But don't erase the fact we are here for you. We are here to back you up and we are here to keep you safe. This time it is not only me who promised you but there's 6 other friends of yours who will be here for you too. Okay?"

You open your eyes slowly and you could see your house a few blocks away from you. Taking a deep breath, you confidentially say. "I will make sure his ass is back in the prison and we will make sure he gets the worst of the worst."

Jungkook chuckles, "Hoseok said the same thing too." Jungkook instantly choke at your sassy respond. "He's my ex, of course we'll have the same last braincell."

"You little..." Before jungkook could say more, you give him a kiss goodbye and end the call. You breathe gets harder as the taxi driver drives closer and closer to the destination and with all seconds before you meet your stalker. You pray to god, "Please erase him from my life. I beg you."

As you finish your words, the car stops in front of your big house. The house where your mother is held as hostage and the house that has him inside. You pay the taxi driver and the cold wind embrace your sweaty nervous body as you walk out from the vehicle.

The boy's body quickly straighten up when they see your body standing still on the sidewalk. Namjoon points his fingers as a signal for them to go to their places. Get ready for anything that happens and whatever happen, their goal is to keep you and your mom safe.

Your body almost rooted to the ground when your door is opened. He calmly walks out and shows his full healthy body to you. With his eyes set on you and his mouth grins so happily seeing his love one once again. Alone and very much all for him alone.

Jaesoo pulls one side of his black sweater sleeve up, before he tilts his head inside the house. Telling you to walk towards him. Into the house. Together with him.

Your knuckles turn white, your insides are panicking. Trying to beg your brain to walk away and run away from him again. Just like 4 years ago but instead of turning back, your heels start to take step by step inside the house.

Jaesoo stares happily, almost too excited until he wants to carry you inside but thankfully he didn't cause if he did. Hoseok's bullet already made a hole on his head.

Jaesoo inspects your face and like always, the queen of emotions expertly shuts her emotions in the storage and shows nothing in her eyes. There's nothing to see but the emptiness of you is makes him loves you even more.

Your knees weaken at every step you make, the more you walk forwards the more you want to turn around. Jaesoo takes a deep inhale of your scent when you reach in front of him. Standing perfectly as always besides him. He wishes anything but this moment.

You could easily make everything looks perfect and he really am obsessed to have you again.

"Welcome home my love."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄