Part 22 : PILLOW FIGHT

With no hesitation you answered dryly, "Hoseok."

Jungkook looks even more serious when hoseok's name run out your lips. Even when his head is pounding to ask you why you were with him yesterday but he needs you to fully focus on resting yourself first.

This could wait, Jungkook said to himself before bringing your breakfast closer to your reach. "Eat first and then rest more, okay?" You understand he wants to know what happen between you and hoseok but sometimes especially times like this, you just want to close your eyes and sleep more.

Your mentally and physically tired from the dark flashbacks and to remember what hoseok told you yesterday will trigger your memories once more. "You're not eating with me?" Jungkook smiles softly at your round eyes. "I'll eat after you're done."

You pull jungkook's hand to sit on your bed before you climb out from your warm blanket, "Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook stop you from walking away but your fingers quickly push his hand away before walking straight to your closet.

Kneeling down to the ground, your hands pull out a bed table from underneath it. Jungkook looks confuse and surprise at the same time, "I don't know if I should ask you why that thing is there or not. " You meet Jungkook's confused eyes and gives him a small grin.

"You just asked me and the answer for you is wait for another year to know why. "

Jungkook coughs a laugh and looks amusingly towards you, "Are you seriously asking me to waste my time for something you could say in one second? "

You shrug your shoulders upwards, standing up with the table in your hand. The white bed table is small but still could fit for two plates on top of it. This bed table has been your golden prize from a year and half and you've never told anyone why you prefer eating alone than eating downstairs.

"It'll be fun seeing you be frustrated like a little kid." Jungkook walks closer to you and takes the table from your hand. Lifting it up his shoulder, before leaning down to make sure your height difference zero.

"Are you saying that I will look cute?" You laugh loudly at his smug face, his eyes squint close as your spit hits his face. "What's so funny? " Jungkook angrily ask you but you kept on holding your stomach as you laugh. Fake laugh, actually.

You stand up straight again and stare at him blankly, "I'm saying you're going to look like a brat. An annoying brat." Jungkook glares at you showing your new teasing face and you even showed him that annoying stick out tongue face. He always hated that emoji.

You are still proud with your joke at him but jungkook wasn't letting you win at all today. Forget the feeling of protecting you, right now this is a war between you and him.

"Ha ha ha ha. That's so funny! That must be the mosssst funniessst jokkkke you've ever made." Please know that all the exaggerate words he did was a way of payback.

You close your eyes, accepting the fact jungkook is spit talking to your face. You're already given up to slap his face as he continues to talk that way. Intentionally, of course.

Jungkook stops talking and wipe some extra spits at the corner of his lips using his shirt. Satisfied with your now wet closed eyes face, he leans back and stand straight again.

You don't even have the courage to open your mouth at all. 'This disgusting piece of shit!' You shouted in your heart. Using your pajama's shirt, you slowly wipe all the dirty water on your face before opening a pair of furious eyes to glare at him.

You make sure to wipe your mouth three times, just to make sure his spit is not there. "You..." Jungkook mimic your mouth as you try your best to not punch his annoying face.

"Jeon jungkook." You sternly said and he just left you standing besides your closet with a loud annoying laugh. "Jeon jungkook~" Jungkook repeats your words with a very high pitch voice.

"You're so annoying!" Jungkook groans painfully when you throw your folded sweaters directly to his head. "Ouch!" Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"You spit on my face! "

"You spit on me first! "

"That was an accident! " You continue to throw him your jeans, it's going to hurt a little bit more than your sweaters. Jungkook quickly blocks your throwing objects using the white table.

"It doesn't look like an accident at all!" Jungkook takes the closest thing in his hand and quickly contemplate if he should or should not throw a table to your face.

"I didn't throw you any hard objects so don't you fucking dare throw me that thing!" You notice Jungkook's eyes looks down to the object he holds with a small grin and you could easily understood the meaning behind the smile.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "It shouldn't be that bad." Your mouth opens, almost dragging to the floor when he confesses that he's ready to try something new. Like a new experience.

"I'm serious. Put that down." Your fingers wiggles to show him, you are not playing games and that table cost you a lot. You won't take the chances of having it repair for a small fight between you two.

"You're no fun." Jungkook throws the table on your bed and grab two pillows. "Take it." He thinks he's a super hero who have a third eye on the back of his head, huh? Your hands juggles the flying pillow before hugging it tight to your chest.

"The one who stands tall until the end is the winner and the loser... " Jungkook pauses before chucking at his mischievous idea. "The loser will be accepting the winner's spit talking all day. "

"The way your mind thinks never fails to amaze me everyday."

"I'll take it as a compliment. Now, are you ready or not, beautiful? " Jungkook stands to his side and gets on his position. You roll your eyes, before copying his position too.

Holding both of your pillows up your shoulders as he starts to count down. You smile softly for this moment. How long has it been since you play pillow fights with him?

You didn't realize how long has it been since the last time you had a nice talk with jungkook. Well, pillow fighting is a nice talk with jungkook too.

You whispers slowly as he continues counting the numbers, "Five, four..."

"I miss you."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

Thank youFrom : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄