Part 55 : My Choice Is Important

Jaesoo shuffles the new deck cards, but it's not the usual card you play in the casinos instead from the A's until the Kings are filled with your smile and every other picture you never once saved in your phone.

He folds his black turtle neck sleeves before he lays his favorite card on the green table, the cigarettes smoke from his lips covers the light.

Haneul opens her mask and angrily throws it on his face. Jaesoo closes his eyes, trying his best to stay calm with his sister's rage.

"When the hell are you going to kill her?!" She screams like a mad woman, hairs are standing all directions since the night she sees jungkook kisses you. She feels like she's going more and more crazy for wanting jungkook in her life.

Jaesoo calmly watches his sister with a small smile, "Kill her? Why would I kill my own girlfriend?" Jaesoo's words build up fire in her eyes, haneul angrily pull out her knife and stab jaesoo's favorite card on the table.

Jaesoo's mouth twitch, his anger is rising up quickly. Glaring up to haneul's obsessed eyes, just like his own but her eyes are filled with the word 'NAIVE' unlike his eyes they're only filled with 'TEMPTED'.

Haneul scoffs and smirks at her brother's glare, "I wasted my money trying to make you breathe again and you turned your back on me right now? In front of me?"

Haneul's gaze stays strong with jaesoo's as he slowly stands up and under the dim light his cold hands push haneul's hard grip on the knife, "I promised to kill someone and I will do it, haneul." Haneul confusedly scrunches her eyebrow at him.

Like lightning jaesoo pulls haneul closer to him until he can slam her face on the table, near with his favorite card. Haneul's eyes panic when jaesoo calmly but strongly holds her neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Haneul stutters, she never knows her brother would have the audacity to use violence on her.

"Sadly, I can't kill you because you're my sister. What a pity." Haneul scoffs at his sarcasm. Pushes him all her might, jaesoo let's her go and takes the stabbed knife on the table in his hands. Looking at the design and notice 'J.J.K' on the grip.

"And indeed, you are my sister." Jaesoo closes the flip knife and throws it towards haneul. Even though she was taken back by the attack but she still kept it cool. Knowing her mother would be here in a few hours, joins them in this plan.

"So, what are you going to do with y/n?" Jaesoo automatically laughs happily at the thought of you, close with him.

"Don't worry about her. You should worry about you and jungkook first. What are you going to do with jungkook now? He already knows who you are and knowing him from afar, he would never fall for you again."

Haneul bit her fake nails, thinking hard about the question. What her brother ask is what concern her all year long. Right after she notice jungkook knows about her background history, the only way to make him hers is.

"Let's kidnap him."

Jaesoo laughs at her mind, "Kidnap? You do remember jungkook is one clever kid. He would never let his guard down easily and plus he has his shadows watching him." Jaesoo finally opens his favorite card of you.

"The only person we could kidnap without worry is my angel." He smiles at the picture of your bare back where he draws white beautiful angel wings on it.

"My one and only angel." Haneul watches as her brother smiles even wider as he traces the card's shape.

"I still don't understand how jungkook will be mine if we kidnap y/n." Jaesoo had enough of her questions.