Part 54 : Been Hurt So Many Times

Back to the present time.

Hoseok sigh heavily outside the building's roof, it was raining but it didn't bother him a bit especially after the small argument between him and jungkook. That small argument scared him, never once in his mind tell himself to calm down like always and for the first time, he got carried away by his emotions. He was about to throw himself at jungkook if yoongi didn't hold him back.

Hoseok continues to take a deep breath of the calming scent of rain, it reminded him of that day. He wants you to be happy with jungkook too, his wish for you is like everyone else's too. Every member had given him reasons why jungkook needs to be with you but why can't there be a reason for him to be with you too?

Why can't it be him whom you love?

Hoseok quickly covers himself with his hoodie when he hears the door's open. "Hyung." Hoseok's shoulder tenses at his soft voice. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok haven't look back at him, he continues to stare at the city lights. It's beautiful.

Jungkook stops his walking when hoseok's dark figure on the edge of the rooftop frightens him. In his memories, the older friend is afraid of heights then why is he there? "Aren't you cold? It's raining"

The pure silence after his questions almost killed him, hoseok on the edge bites his lips trying hard not to cry at the young friend. Because of a girl you're going to turn your back on your friend? Your words struck him again today.

'But the girl is you. So,tell me y/n how am i going to survive this pain when i only see you smiling for him.'

Because of a girl, because of his foolish one side love, he's willingly to give up the precious memory they've build together?

Jungkook rubs his hand together, trying to keep warm and mostly because he is nervous. It's been a while since he spoke to hoseok alone. Hoseok uses his pocket mirror to look at jungkook and his eyes softens when jungkook brings his jacket closer to his wet body.

"Go inside jungkook. It's raining."

Jungkook got startled when hoseok respond, smiling slightly at his small care. "You should come inside too."

"I will but not now." Hoseok's deep voice enters a lot of meaning in it and jungkook knows he is one of the reasons why he is staying there. "I could bring you new clothes..."

"Jungkook." Jungkook quickly shuts his mouth and bit his tongue hard. Hoseok slowly stands up on the edge and turns around. With a blank face, with a broken heart, hoseok said, "I can't talk with you right now. So please, just go."

Jungkook blinks his eyes, the rain conceals the tears he has. What happened to us? A question with answer but he refuse to believe the truth and wishes the truth is untold.

Hoseok's gaze slowly drops down to the floor and he turns around facing the city once again. He didn't hear any footsteps walking away or walking nearer. So it means jungkook is still here with him but he will not turn. He will keep his back towards jungkook and hide his own tears under his hoodie.

"Can..." Hosoek hears jungkook's soft hesitate voice. Hoseok sigh heavily, even when jungkook is more build up than him, he will always be his younger brother. (from different mother).

"One question and then walk back down." Hoseok strictly said and it made jungkook thinks even more. What question should he ask? What is the main question he want hoseok to answer him.

He really wants to know why hoseok made you that gun and what is the use? Why do you need a gun and why did it had to be a pair gun?

"Jungkook." Hoseok calls his name even harder than before. "Question?" Hoseok talks like he hates him but truthfully he just wants to be alone right now. He doesn't want to regret anything that will happen if jungkook stays longer.

"Are we going to be okay? Do you hate me because I..." Jungkook doesn't want to say more, knowing hoseok understand his final words are going to be.

Jungkook's head almost explodes with theories of him trying to save both sides. He wants to be like the past with hoseok but if he wants to do that then, does he need to leave you? If he leaves you then would hoseok un-hate him?

Hoseok's heart feels heavy, his chest tightens at the question but he knows only him could answer this nightmare for jungkook.

With his back in jungkook's view, "Obviously I could never hate you. Obviously, we will be okay. Obviously one of us is going to hurt and obviously I will be happy for you and her."

Jungkook mouth twitch to smile widely and his legs are twitching to run and hug hoseok from the back but hoseok continues his words.

"But... I hope you will understand. The term 'we will be okay' will take time to come because y/n is still my first love and for me to let her go is a big scar to heal. It will take time but...You will have my word, kid."

Hoseok slightly glance back to jungkook's wet hair and gives him a small smile, "We will be okay. Now go." Hoseok final words before he turns around again.

His heart clenches so hard until it suffocates him to breathe, this pain is hurting him in so many ways, tears threatening to fall down, legs almost giving up. Hoseok bite his lips so hard until it bleeds while trying to listen jungkook walking away and closing the door.

As soon as the door shut, hoseok broke down into tears. "Why am I the only one hurting?"

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄✨🥑

Small update I'm sorry.😭