Part 10 :Yoongi Vs Jimin Vs Taehyung

"Then I will say, I am full with loving you." Both of you stare at each other like there's nothing to look other than you two. Your lips are sealed shut and you don't think to u could say anything for two more hours.

This is truthfully saying, a shocking surprise, "Excuse me, what? " You and jungkook look back at the door and see yoongi standing shock his like you.

"It was you who took my lunch! " You and jungkook thought he heard what jungkook said but yoongi's eyes are stayed on his diet lunch.

"I thought it was on sale. " Yoongi almost throw his shoes at you but he stayed calm. Since he knows very well, if he chooses a fight then there would be two maniacs attacking him and he is the only sane person between the three of you.

Taking a deep breath, yoongi holds the bridge of his nose. "I'm fine, it's just a stupid hoseok's diet. " Again, you and jungkook tense but for different reason.

Hoseok?

It's been a while since the last call you had with him.

Jungkook glance at your sad face and it pains him to know he is not the one you're thinking of now. Even when he is with you, your thoughts are full with you ex love.

"Aren't overseas calls are expensive?" You try to joke the tense atmosphere between you and the coconut man but he didn't show any sign of smiling nor laughing at you. You know he sees what your real feelings for hoseok once again.

It was a crush and it's normal for a girl to fall in love. It's normal to feel love for two people at the same time. Is it a crime to love everyone since you are technically still a single girl?

But you, yourself knows that hoseok is not just a mere crush for you cause hoseok is your crush whom had fallen in love with you too and the story between you and him will be revealed next time.

Yoongi looks confused at you before his phone vibrates and it sings a loud ballad song. He picks up the call with a grumpy hello, "The fuck you want?" The other person talks to yoongi more and you turn your face to jungkook.

He looks lost once again, the situation is not only gloomy for his day but it made your day even gloomier than his own. What can you help? What can you do to make jungkook smile like he was before again? What can you do to make his smile forms for you once again?

"Jungkook" Like the universe of fan fiction hates you, his phone vibrates too. Jungkook didn't respond to you, he didn't even look at you. He just tugs his hand inside and pulls out the device.

You only stared his actions in silence. Jungkook's eyes hardens at the text. Like the past consumes both of you at the same time.

Yoongi finally finishes his phone call before he focuses on you again. "What do you mean overseas? You didn't know hoseok already landed here two days ago? "

"I didn't. " Jungkook can't think, he can't breath and so can you. Your ex is coming back, your ex who you love in the past is coming back. But what's the big deal of having your ex back? It's not like you both had a rough break up. It was really calm and very mature talking with other.

Unlike his own experience, your break up is not the same with Jungkook's break up. His break up felt like he's falling into a dark tunnel with sharp rocks on the bottom. That's how rough his break up with haneul was.

Haneul :

I'm here at Seoul.
Can I meet u tomorrow?

Jungkook looks up from his phone to your dazed face too. Like you are, he too is confused as why his ex has finally come out from her lair and wanting to be back in his life once more.