Part 7 : Weird Friends Are Genuine Friends

"Dinner is served. " Everyone on the dining table silently waits for Jungkook's father to eat first. You sat besides your mother while in front of you is him.

Jungkook peeks up to you and sees your eyes are silently watching his looks. Like there's something interesting to stare at or to figure the feelings he's having right now.

You on the other side, you couldn't deny yesterday's moment will be remain as the most chaotic plus the most memorable kiss you've ever done with him.

You felt lost whenever you look at him, you don't know how would this feeling stay as low as it could ever be or it gets higher and higher until it's on the tip of your tongue.

Waiting for you to say the words love first before him.

Jungkook was about to mouth what towards your confused eyes but his father beats him first.

"Y/n, honey." Your body freeze when your name is called. It will never be a smooth name to be heard from his lips.

"Yes, uncle? "

【 Samchun = uncle/ his not related with you, okay? 】

Eating a piece of carrot, before he continues, "How's school? Did jungkook made any scene at school this week? "

Mister Jeon sits besides jungkook as the four of sat around the square table together.

Smiling politely at him before glancing for only one second at jungkook, who's head is already lowered down. Almost like he's going to drown inside his rice.

"He's been nice. Very nice especially when I'm there with him plus we both have been supervised by six others seniors. "

"Six? I thought hoseok is still on tour?" Your mother asks curiously but you didn't bother to answer her and she knows exactly why you shut her off.

"He is but he's coming back in two weeks from now, auntie. "

This sly fox.

Your side mouth twitch upwards, a smirk is form when his fake kind smile has been given towards your mother.

Sitting up straight, you continue eating in silence but not too long.

"Soyoon." The knife in your hands almost fall. Hearts starts beating with anxiety when you stare into his smile. Jungkook's father stayed his rare smile on your mother like it's the most common thing to do.

What happen in these two days of partnership?

Maybe jungkook sense the weird tension too since he stops chewing his bulgogi immediately.

"Do you think we could change the color of your office by tomorrow?"

"Why would we do that? " You and jungkook looks at each other. Confused is more than enough to be express your face.

"You told Mei that it looks too dull. So maybe a nice office in the hospital would makes you more comfortable to work in. "

Jungkook awkwardly cough, intentionally he coughs loudly.

"What are you talking about? Since when did auntie starts working in your hospital? I thought it was just a mere partnerships with two people? "