Part 49 : I Am Scared

As soon as your mouth, mouthed his name. Jaesoo shot a fire to the ceiling's lights. When you screamed loudly, alerting the bodyguards outside to come running into your dark room. Jungkook quickly pulls you closer to his chest and eyes wondering like crazy at outside to find that same bastard.

You in jungkook's arm, mumbles, "This cant be happening. He's coming for me. He's coming for me, jungkook." You broke down to tears and jungkook's mind just blanks. He doesn't know what to do, he wants to calm his lover down but his father is bleeding to death right now on the floor.

Jungkook slowly pushes you sit down and opens his jacket to warm your cold exposed shoulder. Kneeling down quickly, "I'll be right here for you." Jungkook said to you, leaving a small peck on your head before grabbing towels from the bathroom and running to his father's bleeding body.

"Dad..." Jungkook softly calls him. His father looks up to jungkook's panic face. Jungkook pushes pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. 'Why? Why it has to be us?' Jungkook asks himself the same question all over again. 'Why can't I live happily ever after with her and my family?'

Jungkook's father cough loudly when his breathing is hard, jungkook could feel the pain himself when his father moans the pain loudly. "I'm so sorry." Jungkook tries to be gentler with his hand but he needs to push pressure on the spot!

His father looks up to his son, his only son. The son he loves until death, when he looks into jungkook's eyes. The same eyes of hers, his father suddenly sees a bright light from behind jungkook. A woman walks closer towards them.

Jungkook quickly leaves his father and with bloody hands he shakes you. "Call the ambulance." Jungkook tries to say it as calm as possible. You look lost and when he sees you didn't hear what he said. Jungkook angrily shakes your shoulders.

"Fucking hear me y/n! My father is dying right now! Help me, please!" Jungkook begs you and your hands automatically find jungkook's phone in his jacket and tap 911.

As soon as he sees your slowly getting it together, he with teary eyes runs back kneeling in front of his dad. "Help is coming dad. Stay with me, please. I can't lose you too." Jungkook didn't care if his nose is runny or his tears are dropping on his father's face. The only thought in his mind is, "I can't let you go too."

Jungkook's father sadly smiles to him and reach out to touch jungkook's face. Jungkook closes his eyes tightly, making more tears to drop. "No. Don't." Jungkook knows exactly what this kind of touch is and he doesn't want to feel this touch ever again. Especially from the person he loves.

"Your mother is here." Jungkook breath slows down, eyes slowly open meeting his father's loving eyes. "She's not here to take me. She's here to be with you." With soft breath, jungkook focus only on his father's talking. "She's here to make you stronger." Jungkook lost it when his father's hand falls like the falling leaves to the floor.

"Dad..." Jungkook shaking hands reaches to touch his father's cheek. "Dad?"

"Jungkook." Even in your panic mind, you need to be stronger for him. Jungkook's problem is bigger than yours in this moment. Jungkook cries loudly, "Open your eyes!"

After feeling like years, the bodyguards come rushing in and quickly helps jungkook with his unconscious father. One man tries to pull jungkook up but jungkook quickly pushes him away, "Get off me." He deeply refuses the help and watches as the trained bodyguard examine his father.

"He's breathing." Jungkook sigh thankfully at the news. You walk to jungkook's side and pushes him into your hug. "He's alive, y/n." Jungkook hugs your shoulder tight and cries more. "I can't lose him. He's my only family." You nod your head, letting him know you understand his feelings.

"He'll be fine. The ambulance will be here in two more minutes. Everything will be fine."

------✨🥑✨-----

You waited with jungkook on the benches for his father's surgery, one hour turns into four hours, jungkook lifelessly looks straight to the wall hands in yours. You softly trace his bloody hands and keep on making him believe his father is going to be fine but even you don't know what is happening in there.

Who are you to promise him that his father is going to be fine?

"He said..." Jungkook's voice turns raspier after his cries, the silent corridor echoes with his deep voice. You look up to his cold eyes, he takes a deep breath before closing his eyes and leaning back. "He said my mom was there. She's there to make me stronger."

You know how much jungkook's mother means to him, so these words will affect him more than ever. Jungkook licks his dry lips and looks down to your ruined makeup. You weirdly stare him when he chuckles.

"What?" You didn't even realize you were crying with jungkook all night. The pain is coming back once more, the nightmare you thought ended is coming into your light life again to bring you into darkness forever.

Jungkook lifts his free hands and tries to wipe gently the melted mascara. "You look like shit." Even with his tired voice, he'll never stops trying to bring your smile up again. You laugh at his ridiculous words, "You look like shit too."

Jungkook looks down to his now red and white shirt and sigh deeply. "I do look like shit."

Both of you stand up straight as the surgery door slides open. Jungkook rushes to the doctor leaving you behind and starts questioning him, "How is he? Is he okay? Can he open his eyes?"

The doctor didn't even get to open his surgery mask yet and when he did as soon as both of you sees his smile, jungkook knows the answer already. "The surgery went really well. He'll need a few days rest before he could be discharge."

Jungkook and you both thanked to the hard-working doctor, "Your father will be in his room in a few minutes. You both can go home first, you look like you need a hot shower right now."

The doctor left both of you alone and suddenly jungkook pulls your arm and bringing your body into his embrace. Tightly hugging you, "I was scared to death." You were flustered when he deeply snuggles his face on your neck. You could feel him pulling you closer and closer like he is afraid you will be like his father too.

You hug him and pat his back, trying to comfort him. "I was scared my last memories with him would be me being like a shitty son to him. I was scared he won't be able to see me marry the woman I love. I was scared he won't get to see his one and only son have his kids. I was scared I won't have a father anymore.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄✨🥑

I thought I could do this book at 50 chapters only but I think we'll need 5/6 more chapters until the end.