Part 9 : This Is A Play. Our Play

You laugh silently when jungkook opens the door to your getaway spot and running out to the rooftop under the big blue sky. Jungkook spread his hands out like an airplane as he runs to the edge of the rooftop.

Smiling till his ear as he takes in the beauty of nature, it's been awhile since he last visits this heaven felt like place. He doesn't remember when have he ever come here without trying to worry for his future but maybe for the first time with you again, he will try to forget the message to ever appear again.

You walk slowly towards the only bench here and slides your hand under your skirt before you let your butt fall on the flat surface. It was warm outside here but the warmness from the sun didn't bother you since there's wind blowing to the side of your face.

You copied jungkook from far, staring up to the blue sky. Breathing in and out the fresh air, the scene here reminds you of the past memories. Your memory of your first encounter with mister coconut there.

He was only six or eight? You don't quite remember how old was he but you do remember his eyes. The cutest and the most adorable eyes, you've ever seen and you've only lived for six or eight years just like him too.

His eyes are like a deer's eyes. The doe eyes of him brings so much innocence you've never seen from the other kids your age. At that moment you know he was different and you must be friends with him too.

"You're thinking about me?" Jungkook glance back by his shoulders with his small smirk. You roll your eyes at his confidence and looks down to the mandarin orange in your hands. "I am thinking about you, to be honest."

Jungkook's grips hard on the rooftop's rail as he lets his body leans back and closes his eyes. He could see the redness from the sun's light and he could hear the birds chirping with its friends as they fly on top of him. Hope they don't poo as the fly away.

You peeled the mandarin's skin; your fingers are focusing on peeling them but most of your body are staring at your friend. He looks really happy there and it made you smile too. It's almost a rare moment to see jungkook smile like that these days.

What made he looks so happy today?

"You're thinking about me?" You throw back the same question at him and jungkook opens one eye. Hearing your soft voice drums in his ear, makes his heart drums to the same melody all over again.

"In your dreams beautiful." Jungkook turns his body facing you before leaning his back on the railing. You nod your head, teasing him with a long nod before taking one piece of the mandarin in your mouth.

"I know you, jeon." Jungkook raise his eyebrow, amused with you. "You know me, park?" You snorted a laugh, almost snort the juices out your nose. Park? It sounds like he's talking with jimin and not you. "Never call me park ever again. Do you hear me? "

"I really want to listen to you but my mouth is twitching to say it again, park." He's so annoying, he purposely deepens his voice at 'Park'.

You answered with another piece of the fruit in your little mouth again, "Whatever. " Jungkook smiles at his victory and made a good decision to sit by your side. His legs are getting weaker and weaker if kept on standing tall under the bright sun.

You stayed your eyes to the front; the tall trees are in sight before there's more buildings peeking up with them too. Mostly are already build on the earth but there's two more new constructions maybe the new building your mother has been yelling through her phone every night.

You sense jungkook's eyes are on you so you turn your head towards him but it's just in your own head. His eyes are staring up front just like you too. You don't know your senses are getting shabby. Maybe it's because of the late sleep last night? You really need to keep your sleep schedule tight.

You poke his shoulder, jungkook glance down slightly to your smaller height. Even when you are sitting, you will always stay as his small hamster. So small and so cute. Jungkook wants to smile shyly at his thoughts but you are focusing on him as he is focusing on something he could never earn to have.

You and his love as a lover.

You offered him the last two slices, "Want some?" Jungkook sees a chance to make his time with you have a little spark. "No thanks, I'm already full." You look at him weirdly, jungkook calmly ignores you and stretch his arms up high. You judge him trying to show his skin as he pushes his hands even farther high up in the sky

You reach up your hand and pull his hands down to his side again. Jungkook pouts to you, you can't lie that you almost have a heart attack seeing a small hello from his black underwear but because he is your childhood friend. You've seen even worse than just a piece of clothing.

"You are full with stupidness, that's the right word for you." You hit his shoulders hard using your free hand, jungkook flinch at your strong hit and rubs the sore part. "You're so abusive with me. It wasn't supposed to be like that." You laugh louder when his face looks so disappointed with the result.

"It wasn't supposed to be what? What is the clever plan you have jungkook?" You ask him, jungkook only ignores you even more. He turns his back at you and you bit your lips trying to stop smiling even wider than you could. You have reached the ultimate limit but his cuteness makes you want to smile even more for him.

"How about this. I will forget whatever I just did wrong and we rewind the scene from the beginning? How about that?" Because jungkook's only showing his back, you can't see what's the real deal his showing on his face.

You pull his shoulders to lean back a bit before you leaned your head in front of him. Tilting your head on one side as you ask him again, "How about that jeon?" How could he say no to you? You're basically shining with every emotion in one time and he could see the aura around you are pure happiness and joyfulness.

"How can I say no to my own plan? Offer me your fruit again, park." Jungkook grins when you glare at him. Sitting straight on the bench again, you clap your hands together. "Scene 1. Take 1." Jungkook chuckles at your act before calming himself again, since you hit his hand again. "Be serious or this 1 take will turn into 100 takes."

"I could live doing this forever." Jungkook shows you his teasing smile again and you are not impressed at all. "Just do what you wish to do, jeon. Don't change the topic."

"Is there even a topic?"

"Jungkook, I swear to go-" Jungkook suddenly raise his arms up high like he did before. "What did I say? Oh yeah. No thanks, I'm already full." You stared at him curiously and jungkook's eyes that's closing shut, peeks to his side. Meeting your eyes and gaping mouth as you patiently waiting for his directions.

Your body straightened firmly when he abruptly falls his arms down, "What are you doing? You weren't supposed to be staring at me." You look dumb founded with his question, "W-what am I doing? How the hell should I know what I need to do when this is your imagination and not our together." You said to him, getting hotter when he turns his body fully to you.

You glared at his same emotion eyes, "You were supposed to say, what did you eat until you're so full?" Jungkook finally tells you, his daydream.

"What did you eat until you're so full like a pig?" You said with full mono tone and it brings jungkook's finger to flick your forehead. "Be serious, y/n and respect the pigs. They have souls, just like us."

"I'm not going to argue about pigs. So what next? What's the next daydream scene?" You see his clothes were ridden up his waist so you push your hands to pull them down. Making him look tidier. Jungkook on the other side stares at your body leaning closer with him as his nose picks up your perfume.

The scent of heaven, the scent of his late mother, "Then I will say, I am full with loving you."

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄