Part 40 : The Real Monster's History

Flashback four years back again.

"You got her pregnant?" You couldn't hold your anger in your voice, nor did you hide the fact you're disgust by how normal he looks with talking a very serious matter with you.

But your heart stops with warning, red flags warning from his opening secret, "Wait, why are you telling me this?" Jungkook's father couldn't continue his explanation since you are busy making assumptions silently in your head.

"I don't understand..." Jungkook's father stared silently at your quiet voice, "Why... how could you do that to auntie? She has been anything but a loyal and very caring wife towards you!"

Everything in jungkook's family was everything you always wanted in your life. A happy and very loving family but when you just knew the dark history they are living. It's just... Worse.

"I was in a bad mind state that night. I already told you that I regret that night." He tries to keep clam in this conversation but when he sees the disgust and the uncomfortable eyes, you're giving him, it made his emotions messed up so much.

He always sees you as his own daughter and for you to look down at him with those eyes, his heart falls down to the ground. He can't think enough of how he would feel to see jungkook looking down to him the same way you did right now.

"Regret?" You scoff at his choice of word. "I don't even know who you are anymore." You turn your head away from him and jungkook's father sigh deeply at you ignoring him.

"I really did regret and I really wish for that night to never happen at all since the past has been eating me every day and I have to walk on eggshells everyday to stop that woman from eating me alive."

You hate this man now, but the vulnerable and sadness in his eyes soften your heart. Only a small part, of course. Slightly you peek him at the corner of your eyes and sees his heads looking down to his hands. Is he really regretting everything? And who is that woman?

"Woman." You whisper his last few words, "Who's that woman you're talking about? and what's so terrifying about her until she could make you give us a choice of heartbroken?"

"Her name is Jennifer. A very young and very beautiful woma..."

"Spare me the details of her appearance. I only ask what her name is and what she did to you." You feel sick with only listening to him only.

Remembering the teary eyes of jungkook when he asks you multiple times, "Did he really left us? Did he really kill my mother's heart by searching another woman's heart?"

You shake your head at the sorrowful memory, sucking the tears in again before your harden gaze stayed tough in Mr. Jeon's face.

"Sorry..."

Suddenly a knock is heard and both of you already know who's the person is. You didn't say any excuses towards him as your legs went straight to the closed door and open it slightly, only for your eyes to see jungkook's concern face.

"Are you okay? Is everything okay in there? You both are taking more than three minutes so I was getting..." You stop his chatty mouth using your finger. Pushing the door to fully show your perfectly fine body.

"I'm fine. We're still having a serious conversation right now so I think we maybe need a few more minutes?" You said cautiously since you know jungkook would say.

"Hell no! Nope, not a chance. I already gave him three minutes and both of you should be finish right now..." You shut his mouth again but with a tight hug around his waist.

"Please..." Your shaken voice alerts his mind, Jungkook could feel something's wrong in your voice, "Hey, you okay?" He asks you and you pull yourself back a bit so he could see you and face to face you said.

"Please jungkook. I need to know what he wants to say. I just need a couple more minutes and then I'll be yours again."

You try to pursued him again and how could he refuse your soft eyes? How can he refuse you when your hands are around him and making his heart shakes with adoration?

Sighing heavily, his hands pushes your head closer to him and lands his soft lips on top of your head, "You've been always mine. What are you talking about?" You chuckle at his confidence, pushing yourself even more into his warm hug.

Jungkook tightens his arms, "Promise me that you will tell me everything that happens inside there, beautiful." You hesitate to answer him.

"I...I promise." Jungkook notice you hesitate for three seconds and he knows you too well that this conversation with his father will be a secret he will never know.

"Go." You pull off the hug and smiles towards him again before his eyes stares at the door slowly shutting close with you disappearing behind it.

"Please tell me, beautiful." Jungkook said to himself, tugging both of his cold hands inside his jean's pocket before slowly he walks backwards to the living room again.

Your heart froze cold when you know you just lie and broke his promise in front of him, and you know he already knows your real answer behind your so called 'I promise.' Words.

"He'll be waiting for a few more minutes so you should hurry up with your stories, sir." Mr. jeon awkwardly nods his head at the weird name you called him, he had been called as 'sir' before but they are always coming from strangers. Is he seen as a stranger to you now?

"As I was saying, that night my hospital was about to fall into bankrupt so I had a guys night with my friends. I was drunk and I knew whatever I did that night could be something good or bad and obviously you could know that night turned out as a hella fucking depress shit night."

You stayed your feet on your spot besides the door. Hands crossed across your chest as you listen carefully to him.

"I was so drunk until I could impregnated a prostitute" You could feel Mr. jeon is having a mental break down, maybe this is the first time he could speak about this incident out loud. You slowly went closer to his desk and sat on your chair again.

"I knew she would be that kind of people who would use my money and take responsibility for the baby but I never thought she would set a camera in the bedroom and blackmail me with that." He closes his face using both of his hands as you see a tear roll down his wrist.

You tilt your head at the grown man regretting and crying about his past, "She threatened to show this to the public and I was so scared to let my name be dirt by my own mistake so I followed every single word she tells me to do."

You scoff loudly at him, "To protect your own name from being step on like dirt? That's funny." Like your comment didn't make his emotions even more depress, he laughs sadly with you too. Your brows scrunch as he laughed with you.

"It is and believe or not I am still under her control, I had to provide all her life especially the son in her belly."

"Son?" Jungkook's father slowly nods before his red eyes looks up to you and when you look into his eyes, really really understanding the emotion he's having.

You slowly shake your head, disbelief, and you didn't want to believe it at all, "No...That's impossible."

"I'm really sorry y/n. I didn't know the son I was taking care would be a monster to you."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄