Part 5 : Still With You

Jungkook and the boys huddle around in a small circle, waiting for you to finally arrive school but as always, the queen of this beautiful school will let her time going to school slowly like a running turtle.

Jungkook glance down on his watch and the hand shows him, 7:54 a.m. Sighing nervously, legs shaking on the floor worrying that you would be late for today but what he didn't know you're always a minute never too late.

"Hey! " Jungkook startled at your strong hit behind his head, holding painfully at the bump. "Hey, when did you show up? " With his lips still hissing the pain, Jungkook throws a bag of banana bread into your hands.

Your fluttering hands quickly catch the flying bread, "About two seconds earlier. " With a small smile, Jungkook suddenly remembers last night's incident.

Jimin shove your shoulders using his own, not too hard but still had an impact. "Stop hitting the boy. He needs his last brain cells for next month's exam. " You shrug your shoulders at him before walking into the hallways.

"With or without brain cells, he is still the same Jeon Jungkook. Stop whooping like a snail and start studying like an octopus."

With smile Jungkook raise one eyebrow at you, "What are you saying? You're not making any sense coming from our number one scientist. " He gives you his annoying teasing smile.

"If being a scientist in your eyes is worth the pride then I will help you understand my metaphor. " You turned your face towards his cute face and give him an answer even though he's surely understands your words perfectly.

Jungkook quickly left the pack and walk besides you, who's walking backwards as your eyes are still stuck into his own smiling form. Just like you are smiling towards him too.

You took his hand into yours, still walking backwards; trusting Jungkook's vision for your own eyes.

"You and I know you can do better; you've been at the top with me every year before. Let's start a new adventure together and let's score this exam again. Just like how we used to be. "

You offered him a new life since he's been stuck in the dark of pathetic self-harm for almost a decade by now. He needs to see how powerful he could be and how big his chances to be not happier if he chooses to let go of his past.

Bring the past as a lesson and not a poison.

Every past is a reason for us in the present to prevent the same awful memories to never repay ever again.

You would love if jungkook could understand your point of view. He's grades are getting lower and lower but the problem with this friend of yours is because Jungkook is never a person who forgets easily.

Tell him your age, name, address, birthday; just tell him about any facts from the history and with only one-time hearing, Jungkook had already memorize every line. Even if it's not perfect but when he summarizes the facts. It will be summarized perfectly.

"Stop doodling the papers and start doodling your answers. " Jungkook slings his hands on top of your small shoulders, nodding his head clearly not hearing or even eating your words in his head since he's too busy learning the word trying.

He's tired of being a boy who always tries with everything he does. Why should he try when the person he wishes to be proud is in heaven?

Jungkook used to love studying with you, everyday after school listening to you teaching all the things he already knows is such a beautiful memory to remember but nowadays just the word studying can't be used in his life anymore.