Part 52 : Like A Dynamite

"Wait what?" Jungkook catches up the hyungs word quickly. He's not stupid when it comes to hoseok's secret love. Of course, it would relate with you but he never knew you were a part of the secret reason hoseok always smiles about when they ask about the gun.

Namjoon is the first one to stop jungkook from coming nearer to hoseok, "Jungkook." Namjoon warns him but jungkook could only focus on hoseok's glaring eyes too. "Who made this gun?" Seokjin quickly regrets his actions, it just made both of their friendship's gap wider than before.

He tries to change the topics to a none sensitive one, "Hoseok did but you know, it's just for fun, right? Umm, taehyung did you drink your bubble tea yet?" Taehyung and jimin only answers him with a disappointed slow shake. He just fucked up the lovesick boys once again.

Jungkook pushes namjoon away, easily he walks closer to hoseok. "Why did you say that? Y/n would never talk about guns." Hoseok smirks to him. The smirk contains laughter to the younger boy. It confuses jungkook and his confusion only makes hoseok happier. Knowing he is the only one who knows about your secret. Not even jungkook knows this.

"Then I guess I know her better than you." Hoseok's word hits him too much, namjoon and yoongi quickly stops jungkook from jumping on hoseok. "Jungkook! Hoseok! Stop it!" Namjoon tries to push jungkook further away from hoseok but hoseok continues to provoke jungkook even more.

"Don't you want to guess where my other pair is?" Jungkook's breathing hardens each second, being more and more angry at hoseok's smile. He doesn't want to know; he doesn't want to guess where that stupid gun is but his heart answers hoseok's question for him. 'It can't be with y/n, right?'

"How about you ask her yourself. Maybe than you'll know more about our story. Our story is deeper than you think jungkook." Hoseok calls his name as if he's being treated like a small kid. Everything that he said only reminds him of the time he almost lost you and to think hoseok really knows you better than him, doesn't sit quietly in his body.

"Jung hoseok, I think that's enough." Yoongi seriously said with the deepest and coldest tone he has ever use. Making everyone in the room shivers at how cold he sounded. Hoseok finally realize he take it too far and almost spill out the real secret. The one secret you trusted him the most to keep it shut.

"Sorry hyung." Hoseok apologize weakly before packing his things. "I'll need a break. I'll come back in 10 minutes." Jungkook's anger swallowed back in when his eyes see small tears on the corner of hoseok's eyes.

Jungkook has been a very observative person and to make his heart ache like it's been stab a million times is when he sees his hyungs broke down. Hoseok never shows them his emotions other than joyful and for hoseok to smile in pain, is even more painful for jungkook to watch and these words came from a boy who was about to punch hoseok a few second sago.

Both grip from yoongi and namjoon loosens a bit, "You should talk with him." Yoongi advice his friend. "But..." Jungkook's word stuck to himself, he does want to hug hoseok like always and because of a girl, they've broke apart.

"Not now though. He needs some space to breathe but both of you really need to talk it out. Either it's about your love for y/n or your love for each other." Yoongi continues his words, looking like he doesn't care about the younger brothers but he's more aware about the boys more than anyone, even more than jungkook.

In silence, yoongi watches his friends cry alone. In silence, yoongi thinks a way to make both of them have a good relationship once again and he knows, it's now or never.

Jungkook quietly agrees yoongi's idea but the other thought ticks in his head suddenly. "What more secrets do you keep from me y/n?" Jungkook pulls out his phone and stare at your picture in the lock screen. "What is the secret that only hoseok knows and not me too?"

-------✨🥑✨-----

You're eyes stuck on the red dot, jungkook's location. Biting your thumb nail, eagerly waiting him to walk anywhere but he's stopping on that place to long, no? where is this place? You already search it on google but it only shows you a wall. Where and what is he doing there? Or did he know you put set a GPS in his watch?

You could only think why is the shadows looks so familiar? Did you see them at your school or somewhere?

The doorknob twisted and quickly you and the guards aim your guns towards the startled nurse. Her legs almost give up at almost six guns aiming straight to her heart, head, and legs.

You loosen your finger on the trigger but never leave the gun on your pocket again. You stay your eyes on the nurse, "What are you doing here?" You start questioning her motive and you obviously know what she's going to say but everything is possible if your main suspect is jaesoo.

The nurse tries to walk closer to jungkook's father but you signal the nearest guard to stop her. The nurse looks nervous at the big guard blocking her way. "Answer my question." You look carefully at her eyes running around the room and notice her neck is wet when a guard open the lights.

You raise up your gun again at her, "Why are you here I ask? If you're about to check his condition I know better that's bullshit. It's 3 a.m right now." The nurse looks confuse and hold her file even tighter.

"Check her." You order them, they're hesitate to exam the nurse because  it's usually the same gender will examine their body. You roll your eyes at them, "Don't you dare harassed her or take advantage of her cause I swear to god this bullet will hit your eye."

After a few searches and making her pull out all the things in her pocket. There's nothing that seem suspicious on her except in your eyes, she seems sus.

She didn't see what you're doing cause she's busy taking out everything in her pocket but you could see that one thing she holds tight. "Hold her." They didn't hesitate anymore, pushing her to the wall. She screamed, scared by what's happening and why you're forcing her facing the wall.

"What's this?" You snatch the cheap pen in her hand. "It's a pen if you're too stupid to know." She angrily said, her nice bun already ruined when she tries to free herself.

You take a good look of it and sigh heavily, "I'm sorry." The guards were caught off guard when you apologies.

"I'm sorry for being too clever to see a needle in here." You snap the pen into half and instantly unknown liquid from inside drips on the floor. You look up to her confuse face, "I really don't know why that pen even..."

You didn't let her finish her talk, "Fire her tomorrow."

"What?! You have no rights to fire me! You are just a sl*t who sleeps with his son!" You raise an eyebrow at her outburst, "I almost believe you really don't have anything to do with my situation but I think not?"

You throw the broken pen into the dustbin and walk closer towards her, "Where is he?"

She chuckles happily even when your gun is pointed straight in the middle of her forehead. "He's closer than you think. He'll be like a ghost in your nightmare. He'll jump in your life like a bomb and surprise you like a dynamite."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄✨🥑

I'm really sorry for not updating, the life of a university student is not easy ahahah. I hope this chapter is good cause I think the opposite of it.