Part 43 : A Threat Against A Threat

"So, you think you're the queen in this world?" You stop walking at the loud sarcastic voice from behind. Did she really stood there for so long to say that? That's weird, but coming from an obsessed freak's sister. It is understandable.

You turn your body towards her and indeed it is the psychopath's sister. "I didn't know you work as a spy now?" You talk with her. If she wants a talk, then you are willingly to talk with her even though you have a small nail clipper in your bag (could be a weapon) but you decided to be decent since this is technically jungkook's EX-girlfriend.

You didn't walk closer to her, because this could be one of her plans to stab you? You're not saying she's attempting to kill you but after listening that jungkook got overdosed that night. There's no possibility that she will rewind history once again.

"And to answer you. No, I do not think I am the queen of this world. No one is. Especially you." Haneul rolls her eyes, she thinks you're being a sarcastic girl just to hide that you are the same quiet and weak girl.

If this is really what she thinks, maybe she's right or maybe she's wrong. You are strong, physically (almost but you had your personal trainers train you everyday). You are strong, mentally too (that's a solid yes. Your personal psychiatrist right now, is jungkook.)

"Plus, I think you're a witch too." You continued, haneul suddenly charges towards you with an enraged face. Hands almost looking like she wants to choke you but remembering both of you are still in public place. She stops inches away from you.

You're to be honest, is amused, since she still thinks about her own image. You thought she wouldn't care about anyone and just jump on top of you while screaming how much a wh*re you are but surprisingly this young woman chooses to stop herself. 'Congratulations to you, haneul!'

You with a sickening smile (in her eyes), ask her motive of stopping you. "What can I help you today, miss haneul?"

"Jungkook will never love you. He can't love you!" She aggressively said the last words with gritted teeth. You blink your eyes blankly to her face and smiled happily. Your smile slightly shocks her but she quickly glares your eyes again.

"And why can't we love each other?" You emphasize 'we' in your words and that is the last red flag for haneul. Her patients are slowly draining, 'I'm disappointed.' You sarcastically pouted to yourself.

"You know why." She silently gives you a warning look, deepening her voice as she leans her lips closer to your ear. Trying to waver your confidence but ever since that night, the sense of fear is a weakness for you.

You need to be strong to protect your own self. You can't keep on relying on someone else to protect you. That year of hiding is over, this year is the year where you stand tall with your shield. Yourself.

"I do know I could sue you for touching me." Haneul looks confused, "I could make a restraining order for you." She laughs at your stupidity but is it really laughable? "Who would believe you? I didn't even do anything at you." Haneul unconsciously walks backwards, further away from you.

You chuckle softly, under your breath you mock her back, "Coward." You straighten your back once again and stare calmly towards her, "And who would believe you? Who would believe a no one girl like you, didn't hit the most respected girl in this school? How 'bout you tell me, haneul. Who would you bet to win in the court if you were an audience? You or me?" Haneul pauses her tongue, but before they could make words out her mouth, you cut her.

"Oh!" You happily clap your hand together, "I forgot! Your mom uses some illegal shit to jungkook's dad. Your mom, your brother and you, yourself, are a one messed up family I must say."

Haneul's lips trembles with every single word you throw at her, "Isn't that what you wanted to tell me? What? Do you really think your threat would work until you got to marry jungkook? Girl, wake up from your dream okay? I have lawyers and secret investigators been paid behind my shadows."

With happy steps, you walk closer and closer to her. Haneul walks backwards from you until her back hits the wall. Her legs shaken when you slam your hands hard at her side and with fury determine eyes, you smirk. "I will catch you if you try threaten my family once again. Blood related or not, jungkook's family is my family and you are not invited to be one of us."

Smiling sweetly at her again, your fingers touch her hair softly. Her shoulders jump by your soft touch and when she hears your small laugh. Haneul just realized how much a loser she was being under your gaze.

Slapping your hands away form her face, you took the hint and walk slightly away from her. Still keeping a close distance, "Remember my words, you are being watch." You click your tongue teasingly, before winking a goodbye.

Straightly after you turn your back fully on her, your smile falls into an angry frown. "What a bit*h." You spit angrily (not really spit). She just wasted almost half of your class for some more threats. You're just thankful she's the kind of girl who believes in everything you say.

You don't even know how to call pizza delivery, how the hell are you going to ask help from a private investigator to spy on haneul. Such a waste of money for a family like them. But the fight in the court, is something you would consider doing after adding more and more evidence in your file.

You're still feeling irritated with haneul. Your slender hand slides into your school blouse, ignoring the boys staring at you shoving your hands shamelessly into your bra and take out a mic.

"Next is to let her blow up." You kiss the recorder happily and walk straight to your class.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

It's a small update. SMH.