Part 29 : You're Back For What?

Haneul stays her eyes on her first lover but her heart drop hard to the floor as Jungkook doesn't shows any interest towards her instead he only rolls his eyes at the smile she specially gives for him only.

Haneul's smile slowly fades away even when her new home teacher is busy praising her past achievements for this school, she couldn't help but to feel empty inside again. Is this because of that so-called best friend of his? Haneul asks herself.

She never once had a nice memory of being with Jungkook in school since every time you would walk closer towards them, Jungkook would voluntarily run away from her and run towards you.

Even if you are not walking towards them, he would always run to you and not ever once run to haneul with wide smiles.

"You can go to your seat now, haneul." Sir Jason pushes her shoulder using his teaching book, trying to have her attention as soon as possible so he could start his class right on time.

Haneul smiles politely towards him and with two hands holding her bag straps. Everyone's eyes are stuck on her shy face slowly walking towards jungkook and Yugyeom's seats.

Yugyeom feels so uncomfortable at haneul's eager face, looking to his side where jungkook is looking so unbothered by his ex-girlfriend who's literally sending signals at him. Asking him to sit somewhere else.

Yugyeom's breath stops when haneul finally reach at their table but unfortunately the person she wants to be sit with is occupied with another man.

"Yugyeom." As soon as haneul speaks up, jungkook let out the biggest sigh. Letting haneul hear him, clearly showing her, he has no mood to look at her again. Haneul peaks on jungkook's bland face awkwardly but even when her guts tell her to stop and continue to walk awayㅡ

"Can I take your seat, yugyeom?" Yugyeom looks baffled with her confidents and looks back to jungkook who's still not giving a darn about what's happening besides him.

"Umm..." Yugyeom takes the hint. The wrong hint, cause he slowly stand up and willingly gives his place to the girl but his hand is hardly grip by jungkook and with an annoyed face, he glares towards haneul.

"Could you go and find somewhere else? Unlike you, there's people who wants to learn. So, carry on to Chloe's desk." Haneul looks shock with jungkook's distant voice.

"Huh?" Haneul stutters her confusion but the only reaction she receives is another annoyed sigh from jungkook.

"Go to your seat haneul." Jungkook said in a sterner voice. Haneul hears a few girls snickers behind her back, feeling her blood rush up to her cheeks. Haneul slowly nods her head before walking to an empty seat with her head lowers down.

"Does she thinks she's y/n? Did she really think jungkook would want to seat with her? New kids are so naive." Haneul's classmate didn't hesitate to talk about her right in front of her face. Even though it was her fault to break it off with jungkook but it wasn't because she has no feelings for him anymore.

It's because she is tired listening to people shipping you and him when the peson jungkook is dating is her! She was jungkook's girlfriend. She once had his lips on hers with love and caring unlike all those fantasies girls are but even when she had those memories. Who would believe her?

Since the people's eyes were too focused on the illusion couple when the real couple was just a hidden treasure chest of secrets. She felt as if she was the mistress in jungkook's life and she hated the feeling of being the second choice.

'Who was the girlfriend? Me or her?' haneul frustratedly asks herself everyday but when the time has come and finally, she made the final move. They broke up. Not like anyone knew their history.

"Miss haneul!" Haneul jumps on her seat and finally she woke up from her daydream where everyone's eyes are looking at her except his eyes.

"Please focus on me or you won't score for your finals." Haneul quickly apologize her mistakes and she heard another laugh form the girls.

With gritted teeth and hands tightly turns into a ball of fist. 'Before my patients dies, you should shut up.' Haneul threats them using her heart's voice. No one could hear and no one could feel her anger.

You look at your watch and his class will be done in 2 more minutes. Maybe a slow walk to his class, won't be that hard.

You're not planning to skip the whole day's class since after this your P.E class will be combined with jungkook's class too. So why not wait outside his class and walk to gym together?

That was your original plan actually and today is supposed to be about you and him only. There will never be a third wheeler in your life and you will make sure of it until you could finally live happily ever after with him.

You lean your back on the other side wall of his class, already wearing your school's p.e attire and that is white t-shirt and white shorts but because you are in another level in school and because you hate the colour of pureness. You asked the principal if you could change your attire colour to a dark blue.

His answer, will always be okay if it's you the one who asks. Cause if he refuse, then it will be a wrong move for the sake of this school.

The bell finally rings, implying that the first class is finally over. You boringly stare at the sporty boys running outside to go change quickly. Most of them who walks calmly notices you and with a long gaze on your bare legs too.

"Hey." You called them out and their eyes quickly looks up to you showing your middle finger at them. "Fuck off." Without waiting, their legs hurriedly run to the end of the hallway.

You roll your eyes at them and waits for jungkook. "What's taking him so long?" You push your legs from the wall and open his door angrily.

Irritated with his tardiness, you call jungkook's name, "What's taking you soㅡ" Your bored gaze falls on a girl holding your friend's hand while he looks at you. Looking terrified at your sudden appearance.

"Who the fuck do you think you're holding to?" Your hands are ready to wear your gloves but when you finally recognise the fool.

Your mouth grins at her pathetic glaring eyes, "You're back?"

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄