Part 25 : What Was The Reason?

Hoseok steps one foot across the gate's line and with his sling bag he waits for the other to arrive at his usual spot. He opens a bar of snickers as his legs slowly climbs up the stairs with air pods on each side of his ear.

Hoseok nods at his early birds' fans who manage to have a look of his face after a long tour and his dismiss in school. "Hoseok!" Hoseok holds his movements when a girl's shouting his name reaches his ear. Her throat must hurt from screaming so loud cause even when he turned up the volume almost until maximum but he could still hear her.

Hoseok take out the left air pod off and gives her, his full attention, "Can I help you?" He doesn't seem to recognize her new face or even if she's been in school long enough to fall for him but it must suck to be her cause the only girl his eyes will stare is only to you.

"Hi." She clumsily waves towards him as soon as her feet are inches away from hoseok. Hoseok tilts his head at her awkward eye contact with him. He has been a very observant person and by the look of her fidgeting with her fingers as her foot dances from her nervous heart.

Hoseok leans his body to the handrail as he waits her to take her time and finally tell him what she really wants from him. "D-do you know who I am?" She suddenly asks him if he knows her or not?

Hoseok unknowingly touches the back of his neck awkwardly, "I'm sorry if this sounded rude but should I know who you are?" His straight forward reply makes her feels embarrassed by her own stupidity.

"Um, no. I'm.... I'm really sorry for bothering you." She quickly said and without making eye contact, the unknown girl runs away from him. Hoseok's mouth twitch open to stop her but she runs too fast until she makes him see her as an athlete. A weird first impression from your own crush. What an embarrassment.

Hoseok with a small smile he stares at her running form before continuing his step upstairs.

___________________

You and jungkook didn't talk but keep each other sides warm, jungkook as expected as soon as he sees your safe body, he quickly pulls you into his embrace and you smile at the feeling of being wanted. You always feel safe in his arms but these days when you feel your heart beats fast for him it scares you cause you might lose yourself in danger for him again.

Finally, you take a moment to listen hoseok's wisdom and think about your own safety and your own heart. You need to think about yourself first before you think about the other person's feeling cause who will save you from making wrong decisions if it's not you yourself?

"The sun has finally filled up the sky with its light." You whisper the exact words in your mind. Jungkook who's sitting besides you looks to his side where your eyes are staring up to the bright sky. You look breath taking even without making any movements. Is this what it feels to bewitch by your own heart?

"And your life fills up my life." You hear jungkook whisper besides you before pulling you closer to his chest. You lay your head at his shoulder and he lays his head on top of yours. The cold air makes your new day even calmer and you just wish this moment to last forever without worries.

"Y/n." You close your eyes as you feel his warmth slowly engulfs your cold fingers, "Hmm?" You hum your answer and your fingers intertwine with his big ones, making you and him can't be apart. Not now, not when your mind finally stops begging you to jump down from here.

"Your mom..."

"I'm an orphan, jungkook. I have no mother, I have no father." Jungkook's heart shatters hearing your words cause he, himself have lost his mother and his father too. His father is too lost in his business world until he abandons his only son. His only heir.

"Fine." Jungkook sighs and your smile didn't fall even when you feel the tension in his one word, "Auntie told me that you were in a arrange marriage?" Jungkook final asks you, you are better than yesterday and he needs you to answer this bugging question immediately.

You calmly nods, "Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"Why should I? It's not like we could be together like a married couple. Maybe I needed that?" Jungkook's grip on your hands tightens and even though you are hurting, you kept quiet because the pain in your heart is unhealable too.

"How could you say that? I thought you wanted to try this. I thought you wanted us to work?" Jungkook didn't push you away from him instead he pulls you even closer and with a peek to your close eye face.

Your heart clench when his lips slowly touches your cheek and stay there, "I thought you wanted me to be your one only lover."

Jungkook closes his eyes too and his ears quickly hears a small sob from your mouth, "You don't understand. We can't be together. Your father will never approve our love." Jungkook frustratedly pushes your hug away and tightly grip both of your shoulder.

With fury eyes, he stares into your sad eyes. What is the reason? Why does he feel as if you know why he father's hate your love for him so much? Why does he feel as if he is the only person who doesn't know the reason why he can't be with you?

"Why? Why won't he approve us? Who is he to forbid our love?" You take a hold of yourself again and you stare firmly to his eyes back.

"He is your father jungkook and even though you hate him 'til death, you could never turn your back towards your mother's promise."

I'm sorry but if you know. You would hate yourself. 

In silence, i hide the truth under my sleeves.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

Question : What's the tea between y/n and Jungkook's father?