Epilogue 2 - I Am Moving On From You

Hoseok take off his shoes while you wait for him in your living room. Pulling your warm cardigan closed to your body so he will not see your night gown. You could've changed your outwear but since you had a little panic attack with Anna, so you didn't have enough time to get changed.

"Have you eaten yet?" Hoseok leaves his shoes behind and walk inside the full nostalgia house. In his left hand, he brought a hot soup for you and some of your favorite night snacks.

"Nope." You childishly said. Hoseok smiles at your joking state. He's happy that you're looking better than this morning. "I brought soup for you." Hoseok shows you the plastic bag before walking his legs into your kitchen freely.

You smile at his sweetness, maybe he saw you didn't have any appetite after your mother's funeral. The boys stayed with you for a bit until sunset, seokjin had bought a lot of delivery food from three different places but none of the food please your taste bud. Instead of appreciating the delicious food, you choose to talk with the boys. Leaving your food untouched.

Jungkook had tried to give you some porridge, he cooked it himself but you just don't have the energy to eat anything. You really didn't have any appetite at all but right now?

As soon as hoseok opens the lid, the visual of the hot spicy broth, with its alluring scent pulls you to seat in front of hoseok. Hoseok peeks his eyes to your excited face. Setting up the table for you, "I just thought you needed some spicy food to release some stress in that little head of yours."

"This is exactly what I needed today." Hoseok gives you a bowl of rice and you gladly accept it from his hand. "Thank you." You thanked him. Not waiting for anything, you straight up dig in the dishes without caring about the staring man in front of you.

Hoseok puts his hand on the table before laying his cheek on top of it to sweetly stare into your focus face. He almost laughs when you curse at yourself for chocking the rice. Pouring a glass of water, he slides it into your palm.

"This is heaven." You finish the food in less than 20 minutes, which is fast comparing it too your usual slow eating personality. Hoseok chuckles at your defeat state, stretching his arm to the right. Hoseok reaches to the box tissue.

"I knew you were hungry but I didn't know you were this hungry." You glared to him, his voice is clearly teasing you but the anger didn't stay long because he is the one who brought you this delicious food.

"The food was good. How could I hold myself from it?"

"If you tried eating jungkook's porridge maybe you won't be this hungry." You stuck your tongue out before cleaning the table. You take note in your head to ask hoseok where is this wonderful restaurant that had been hidden from you all this time?

Hoseok and you laid comfortably on two separate couches in the living room. Your eyes are stuck on the cartoon videos in the television meanwhile hoseok's eyes are stuck on your face again.

"Why are you staring at me so much today?" Hoseok got taken back, his eyes were caught in action by your eyes. "As I said, I'm still on my way of moving on from you."

You look away from him and look down onto your nervous fingers. Thinking hard on the questions in your head. You want to ask him a lot of things but you just don't want him to get hurt or for him to gain any hope from your words too.

Hoseok sees you playing with your fingers, "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

You defeatedly slump your body on your couch, looking straight into his eyes. "I just... don't get me wrong hoseok. I am very much happy that you and I took the decision to be friends again." Your words got tangled with your mind again.

Hoseok waits for you to finish your words, you look troubled for some reason. Your eyes could be seen looking left and right like you don't know how to speak suddenly. Hoseok's small laugh brings your eyes to him again.

"I know. You must be thinking, this is not the right way of a person to move on. This way will be harder for me since the person I like is sitting right here with me. Even worse, both of us are here alone."

You take a cushion and put it on your leg, "That's why I'm just more cautious with how I act around you." You honestly speak and it made hoseok to smile for your caring thought.

"Y/n. Let me just say one thing to you." Hoseok said in a calm and soft tone. His voice makes your heart to calm down from the nervous you've been having right after the late dinner.

"What?"

"I just want you to be happy. If me and you being friends makes you happier then, I am okay. I am really fine with us being friends." Hoseok pauses his words. Your eyes widens when hoseok walks towards the seat beside you and sits there casually.

Your eyes open even wider when hoseok took your hand into his big ones. "And I am really okay with your relationship with jungkook. Sure, it stings me to watch both of you being lovey-dovey but something in me said that even if you and I were together. We won't be happier like that."

Your head slowly looks down, the more he thinks about the future, the more he thinks about your feelings, and the more he denies his true feelings of hollow, the more sadness you could feel from his words. 'Why are you acting like you're fine when you're not?'

"I just hope you will find the right partner for you. You are a nice person, hoseok. You deserve more." Hoseok smiles heartfully to your words.

"A little friendly hug won't hurt, no?"

"No." You give him your biggest smile too and pull him into your hug. Hoseok's hand on your waist tighten by each second, he let himself feel your warmth for the last time. He let himself remembers your sweet scent as he snuggles lightly on your neck.

"You are more than everything that I want." Hoseok whispers lightly, but you heard him.

You bit your lips from crying, 'I'm sorry. I can't love you more than a friend anymore. I'm sorry.' You said to yourself as both of you hug each other.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

Question : More epilogue?
👁👄👁
Haecuuu : Of course. The book is not complete yet. Not until i say so.

Ps. I want hoseok to be my boyfriend. Why did i make him suffer in this book?

╯﹏╰