Part 27 : Hello To My Handsome Crush

Hoseok taps his desk following the rhythm of the music he's hearing, with close eyes he focuses on the new choreography he's going to create and while he's waiting for the teacher to come, hoseok didn't open his eyes until then.

He feels like he's getting deeper and deeper into his own thoughts until he could see and hear your voice as both of you dance under the rainy sky. You two were so happy, you were so happy and he was the reason behind your smile. Not jungkook, not anyone. It was only him and you.

He doesn't understand why can't he be the one for you. Hoseok has done pretty much everything jungkook has done towards you too but why do you favor jungkook so much until you bleach his attractions towards you.

He just wants you to be with him, is that so much to ask? Is the reason for your leaving is because of his looks? Is he not attractive enough to not be compatible with jungkook? Is he that bad looking until you refuse to love him even more than jungkook?

Hoseok sigh heavily at the same thoughts, the reason of his self-conscious since young will never leave him alone. Even when he is high up until the sky, his legs will always be chain by his own shadows.

Three taps on his shoulders startled him. Hoseok screams at the person making her scream at him as well, both of them are consider the chicken in the class. Hoseok with still panic eyes from the surprise looks up to the standing girl.

It's her. The morning girl.

"You?" Hoseok said and the moment he notice her, her cheeks quickly turns red.

She didn't know his presence could be this strong. She never had the guts to talk with him and maybe since this morning, her luck has been on her side again. Since the teacher had ask her to give some exercises to do before she arrives.

"Y-yeah, it's me. I think?" She said, hoseok looks around him and he is still in his class. "What are you doing here?" Without thinking hoseok asks bluntly a question that could be answer if he paid more attention towards his classmates.

She touches her earring awkwardly, trying hard not to make any eye contact or skin contact with her crush. The girl shows him three pages of papers. "I didn't know I was that invisible to you. Not until now." She jokes with hoseok but it seems like the joke's only works to her.

Hoseok only looks at her with no comments and his hand is not even holding back the papers.

She nervously puts them on his desk before pointing down to it, "Our teacher is going to be late but before she arrives, she wants to see the first page to be filled."

She explains why the papers are there without any mistake or any shaking voice because the way hoseok's eyes are only looking at her without blinking makes her legs go jiggly and almost fall down to the floor.

She pointed the papers once again, reminding hoseok to do his task and not slack off again before she slowly walk towards her seat, that is also only two seat behind hoseok's.

She covers the side of her face using her long hair before twitching her mouths with angry words towards her awkward social life.

"Why? Just why are you like this Anna? " Anna asks herself multiple times and it seems like forever until she reach to her seat. She doesn't notice hoseok's eyes never leave her awkward body, cause if she did maybe she won't be hamming her head to the table.

"He doesn't even know you exist. " Anna whispers sadly but the most irritating thing is that she thinks luck is on her side when that stupid luck is probably laughing her pathetic ass for hoping her and hoseok could be at least friends.

Hoseok chuckles at her cute pout while she's busy talking to herself. Looking at the way she's hurting her head repeatedly makes him feel shit about the way he freely talked.

"I should just be invisible again." Anna's head and her table are like two magnets, they attract each other and her head is going to slam on the table again but instead of a hard surface, her forehead lands on a soft warm surface.

Her eyes widens at the weird sensation, this surface just made he feel her first butterflies in her stomach. It feels the same way as her first time looking into hoseok's eyes. Anna suddenly starts sniffing this unusual perfume.

"Have you finish hurting yourself?"

'Is he what I think he is?' Anna asks herself before a very soft tap on her head force her to slowly looks up and meet the owner's hand.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok smiles widely towards Anna and she couldn't breathe. Her organs are feeling to excited at this beautiful human being.

"Your smile... your smile..." Anna stutters her words. Hoseok. Tilts his head confusedly at her shocking state, maybe pulling a stunt like this is a bad idea but he couldn't help but to admire her cute face.

Her cheeks slowly turning red and she looks as if she really do appreciate being with him. Like she truly appreciate his existence.

"What's wrong with my smile? Is there something on my teeth?" Hoseok without asking grabs her mirror on her desk and examine his looks. There's nothing wrong with them, hoseok said silently.

"No no." Anna panicky waves her hands by his misunderstanding. "I wanted to say..." She suddenly quiets down and hoseok waits patiently for her to continue but as he keep on waiting, her cheeks keep on slowly getting more and more redder.

"You look like you're going to burn this whole school if you keep on blushing." Hoseok with a teasing smile and it's like a natural thing to do, his hands reach out to touch her burning cheeks.

Realizing his mistake, his hands froze on that spot. "You're smile, gives me life." With breathless voice, Anna told hoseok her true feelings.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄

Question : What do you think about Anna?