Part 24 : Come And Get Me

Yesterday was a wrecking ball in your life. It was so weird because for the first time after that night, you felt so overprotective with yourself especially towards jungkook and you know that he notices you slowly distancing yourself from his grasp. Jungkook could feel your fingers slowly letting go of his fingertips as he asks you for forgiveness.

You don't know if he is apologizing for leaving you in the dark room alone or is, he apologizing for leaving you for haneul. Make up your mind jungkook because I can't see or hear your thoughts!

You step out your car, not giving one glance to your driver and stand straight in front of your empty school. Your ears hear your car's window slowly slides down before your driver's voice is heard.

"Miss, are you okay being here alone? It's still early before school..." You raise your hand to ask him to shut up and without turning you slowly answer, "My choices are made for my own sake. So, you should just start driving home to my mother's side now." You coldly say before walking inside the school's gate.

You feel alone and very cold when you walk alone in this building, at six a.m. You walk with your bag full with books for the day and a pack of nuts in your jacket pocket.

The school's security startled when your quiet feet walks past him, "H-hey!" He calls for your attention but your legs keep moving forward without caring about his confusion. The man looks weirdly at your straight figure before looking back to the wall clock.

"Why is she two hours early?" He stares back to your now small figure walking inside the school's building.

As soon as you push the door open, all you could see is an empty hallway. It looks a bit dark but maybe it's because of the dark environment outside that makes you feel colder even when you are inside now.

You need the feeling of loneliness suddenly. Yesterday, jungkook stayed the night besides you. In the same meaning, he slept besides you all night and you couldn't sleep peacefully as he did.

You remember seeing his chest slowly raised and falls as he breath in his sleep, he looks peaceful and very tempting at the same time. You keep staring at him in the dark before your hand slowly reaches his hair to touch it but as your fingertip touches him, you suddenly stopped.

Your heels to the right and walks upstairs, up until you reach the rooftop. Your heart is slowly pushing its way to feel love again and the love is again attached for the one and only jeon jungkook.

You push the rooftop's door open and the soft cold breeze hits your face calmly, making you feel welcome in the cold. You hug yourself as you walk closer to the edge, "I don't deserve you but why do I seek for you always?" The same question from yesterday rings in your mind.

Your phone vibrates three times and a very special ringtone rings from your pocket. Your grin slowly appears as you reach in your jacket for the small phone. Staring down to the screen and there he is, a very special ringtone for a very special friend.

Tapping the green button, your ears are welcome with a warm raspy voice. "Where are you? I can't find you anywhere." You could sense his breathing behind the line is fast and harsh and the sound of clothes being thrown here and there, indicates that he is getting ready to come to you.

"School." You reply with a smile, taking a deep breath for this rare opportunity. Being alone in a very high place with cold wind surrounding you as you peacefully watch the livings slowly wake up for the new day.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Jungkook says irritated because he knows you will be alone and there will be no one there to protect you. He wasn't there by your side that night, after that he promises with his whole life to always be there by your side until both of you grow old and die.

"Because you're asleep." You peacefully reply as your eyes follows the awaken birds flying past your eyes. "So? You could've just slap me to wake up." Jungkook closes your house's door and quickly slip his foot in his shoes before running to the street to call a taxi.

You chuckle at his irritated voice before you reach back at your bag's pocket and take out your breakfast, cashew nuts. "You're already up now and your running in the morning to be with me. That's all that matters, right now? Right?" Jungkook quickly opens the taxi's door and tell the driver where his school is, where his love is there now.

"But your all by yourself right now, right? That's what I am worrying about."

"I feel completely fine being alone." Your cool reply makes jungkook bits his lips angrily. Can't you understand that he is almost losing his mind thinking any men being there and seeing you, a small teenage girl, all alone in an empty school?

"But I am not fine with it. Where the hell are you y/n?" You chuckle at him holding back his tongue from yelling at you. "I'm in hell." Jungkook rolls his eyes before defeatedly he sits back to the seat with his right hand holding his phone tight.

"Park y/n." Jungkook sternly calls your name and it made you laugh even more. "You're no fun. I'm at the rooftop." As soon as you answer it, you see his taxi stops at the gate before an anxious teenage boy running out the vehicle.

"Come and get me."

Jungkook looks up and see you smiling down at him. You end the call before waving at him calmly and watches as jungkook runs his long legs into the building.

"Come and get me~" You sing your last reply towards jungkook as you wait for your prince to walk through the doors and engulf your cold body in his warm arms.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄