Part 53 : Hoseok's First Love

I know everyone's going to ask what year is it so this chapter is a continue flashback of 4 years back (if I remember correctly) So this is where you could take glimpse of

the start of hoseok's and y/n's love life.

Hoseok waits under the bus station, waiting for the hard rain to stop. The rain suddenly falls like a big splash into his face, he regrets not listening to his mother to bring an umbrella. Every day it would be like that, the weather cast says it'll be raining all day but o his luck the rain never did hit his new shirt not until today.

"I'm going to be so late." Hoseok pulls out his phone from his pocket, "Thank god." Hoseok sigh happily when his phone is not wet like his body and work really well. The meeting was going to be long but it is very important cause this is his first tour with his teammates.

Hoseok continues to apologies at his friends because he thinks the rain is not going to stop anytime right now. "Yeah, I think I'm going to pass this meeting. Text me only the important one okay?" His friend replies a simple okay and they cut the call off.

"Why now?!" Hoseok's heart stops at the feminine voice, looking to his left he could see you run angrily to the nearest shelter and luckily the only shelter nearby is his spot. Hoseok stands like a stone when you stand right next to him, you're being too busy looking at your ruined hair.

"It took me 1 hour to make this look." Hoseok glance at your attire and it looks like you're going somewhere fancy. If you are going to an event, why isn't your prince charming with you right now and why aren't you going there by your car? Why are you walking alone looking?

You feel like someone is watching you from your side. Hoseok startled when you glare at him angrily but your eyes quickly soften and gives him the brightest smile. "Hoseok!" You happily run closer towards him, but luck is never your friend.

Your foot hit something on the floor making you fall to the floor. Hoseok reacts quickly and tries to catch you but his bag got stuck onto a hidden hook making him fall together with you to the floor. Even though his body is going to hit later than you to the floor but he tries his best to reach onto your head to save you from hurting yourself.

You shut your eyes tight, but the feeling of someone's warmth on top of you opened your eyes. Hoseok blinks multiple times, guessing the way your innocent eyes staring at him must be you questioning him, 'Why are you on top of me?'

Instead the truth is you were caught of guard by hoseok's visual. His hair is wet by the rain and your eyes focus on him for the first time. You never notice hoseok could be this dangerous. Hoseok quickly gets a grip of himself and roll himself away from you.

You stayed laying on the bust stop's floor, doubting your heart if it did or did not skip a beat when hoseok stares down into your eyes too. Hoseok sits awkwardly besides your laying form, "Y-y/n?" Hoseok calls your name but you didn't respond back. Poking your shoulders using his phone, startling you.

You glance at him, "W-what?" The atmosphere is really thick with awkwardness. Both of you don't know what just happen but something deep down your hearts was a small spark of attraction. You were on your way to a party jungkook was invited but with this kind of face you better skip that party.

You sit up and tries to keep yourself together, hoseok too don't know what to do in this situation. It is the first time for him and you to be alone. If there's your other friends maybe both of you could laugh about the fall but something about that fall makes you realize something you never thought could happen again.