Part 35 : A Memory Of Horror

*Warning : This chapter contains r*p* contents so if you feel uncomfortable reading this chapter please skip until the part where i type = Warning ends here.*

Jaesoo whistles playfully when your covered body is fully display, like a big course meal been ready just for him, only. No one could ever taste you like he will taste you and he promise you that this will be remain in your memory until you die.

He will make sure of it to happen. You in the future would already answer him, he had fulfilled his promise cause you can't sleep tight at night because of the same nightmare of the new year's night.

"My oh my, look at this beauty." Jaesoo drag a chair while he walks with eyes staring like a predator to a prey. Mouth already ready to take a bite but he kept himself calm. All those pleasurable thoughts already been saved in his mind.

"I've waited long for this moment, love." Your eyebrow scrunch at the sudden harsh pull of your blanket off you.

Jaesoo chuckles at your frown slowly eased down, he wanted to surprise you with his voice again but you will be too happy with him until you'll faint. He'll let you rest for a bit since haneul put a little too much pill than he told her to do.

"I'm sorry for the dizziness, love. My sister was too jealous with you. That's all." His eyes crawls from your fresh paint red nails, "Tempting." He whispers as he continues his gaze slowly up to your half knee dress, "Pureness." The color of white on you is so beautiful.

He doesn't regret setting his eyes on you. One time he sees you walk in front of him and your smell. Your hair quickly stood up at the hot breath by your neck, at this time your mind is already awaken fully. "Addicting."

Your eyes shot open and his wicked smile, his dirty smile dares to look at you? You strongly push his body away, he lets you push him but when your legs tries to kick him away.

"Ahh!' You screamed horrified when his dirty hands hold both of your legs tight. "Let me go!" Your throat hurts at your scream but you need to take anyone's attention from outside.

Your head beg for him to let you go once again, but he made his way to crawl between your legs closing himself to your lower body, "Jungkook has been too touchy with you love. How could you cheat on me like that?!" Your body shakes in fear when his hand raises angrily.

You turn your head to the side, trying to avoid his hit but there's only a soft trace of his finger on your cheek. Your cheeks in only a few seconds with him, is already filled with tears and your throat and ankle are sore from screaming and from his hard grip.

"I warned you to run away. Why are you still here in my arms beautiful?" You want to stop him from calling you beautiful. He just made the roses jungkook grew on you wilted with his voice.

"I did." You regret yourself for even answering his questions. Your body is fully pinned down the bed, "Why? Why must you do this to me?" Your cry makes his ego hopes so high up to the sky. "Why you ask?" Jaesoo's mouth suddenly nears your jawline making you shriek, terrified with him.

Chuckling breathlessly, you could feel his hands is already lay flatly on your stomach where the knot of your dress is there, "Because I'm obsessed with you." 

✳゚・WARNING ENDS HERE・゚✳

Hoseok quickly throws both sisters out from the house and ran straight upstairs. His legs slowly slow down its paced when he hear some struggling? Noises inside your room. He take a good look on your door and he's definitely hearing stuff on the right room.

"Help me! Anyone pleㅡ mph" Hoseok didn't wait for anyone once he hears your cry.

Jaesoo laughs uncontrollably with a half naked you in his arm when hoseok's one kick opened the lock door. "Why is he here early? We could've finish your first orgasm, right love? " Hoseok could only see red.

Exactly when he sees one tear fall down your cheek, jaesoo's jaw met his knuckles so hard until you could hear a crack sound from his bone. Hoseok stands up closer to his fallen body, with eyes full with disgust, hoseok grips his collar and drag his body away from yours.

You quickly run away from them and took the blanket in your hands together before wrapping your exposed body with it. Crying heavily, the touches remain in your mind. You still could feel his tongue and his hands touching every part of your body.

You feel nauseous with even by remembering his voice again, every time he starts touching you he will need to tell you all those unnecessary dirty words into your ear.

Hoseok let him struggle on the floor, "She will always be mine!" Hoseok couldn'tㅡ No, he won't calm himself for someone like him anymore. Hoseok hardly kick his face again before continuing kicking straight onto his abdomen.

"Sick bastard." Hoseok's eyes stings, feeling overwhelmed with your crying on the background. His tears come out with yours too as he continues to punch the man. Blood already gushing out his mouth, even when hoseok's knuckles feels numb from the pain but watching as jaesoo's face shows the pain he deserves, hoseok couldn't stop himself.

You could see jaesoo's breathing is getting slower after receiving more punches and kick from hoseok, you don't want hoseok to be handcuff for saving your life. "Hoseok, stop." You try to go to him but as soon as you stand up, your legs are too shaking from fear until they can't carry your weight anymore.

With begging eyes, you try hard to get up again, "Hoseok, please! He will die if you keep hitting him!"

"Let him die! He fucking deserves to die in my hands!" Hoseok spits fire as he continues with gripping jaesoo's hair, wanting to slam his head on the floor.

"Please!" You throw your now covered body to hoseok. Hoseok breathe hard, his hands on jaesoo's hair tightens making jaesoo groans painfully.

Spitting blood out his mouth, jaesoo smirks at your hand around hoseok's waist. "Even when seeing you hugging another man, could turn me on again." Hoseok snaps his head towards jaesoo again.

Tightening even more on his grip, you know hoseok is tempted to continue so you quickly pull with all your might on hoseok to fall off from jaesoo. "Please, the cops will take you and not him if they see you knock him out. I don't want to see you in jail because of me."

Hoseok's body falls on top of yours as you back hug him, jaesoo lays weakly on the floor. His head hurts like there was a bullet shot on it.

The three of you lay on the floor in silence before hoseok calls the boys for help. Your body collapse in hoseok's arm when he tries to help you stand up.

"Where the fuck is jungkook?" Hoseok hiss angrily at the missing boy. "He promised you." Hoseok glance down to your angelic tired face, your eyes are still wet from the hard crying and for real, if you didn't stop him he will kill jaesoo.

Jungkook groans at the numb pain on his shoulders. The last thing he could feel before falling into a black hole was a small needle poking into his skin.

Rubbing the numb skin again, jungkook looks up and sees an open door letting him see straight to your open door too. "Fuck."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄