Part 26 : I Can Be Dangerous For You

Hoseok whistles with no worries before he opens the door to a sight of two people glaring with teary eyes towards each other.

One person is holding the other's shoulders while the second person is holding back her tears from falling more and surprisingly both of them are his own friends.

"Woah, what happened here?" Hoseok's sudden voice startled both of you. You quickly push both of his hands off your shoulders before standing up, far from jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lips frustratedly since he still hasn't heard the word 'I don't know too' from your mouth. You just need to tell him that you have no idea like him too so it will be easier for him to sleep but you stayed quiet.

You stayed quiet with secrets on the tip of your tongue for him to taste but hoseok disturb this moment and freed you from jungkoook's judging gaze.

He stays still on the bench before hiding his tears from hoseok's gaze. "You two okay here?" Hoseok asks for both of your conditions but his eyes are mostly examining your face. You look tough, you try not to shake from the burden on your shoulders cause hoseok could sense you are not okay with only a second of quiver.

You calmly wipe your tears before looking at his place, "We're fine. The wind hit us too hard until our eyes waters." You let out a convincing chuckle but hoseok tilts his head at your acting.

You know sooner or later you need to tell someone this secret and you wish it would never be jungkook to know it since this will hurt him until his head could explode.

Jungkook sigh heavily and rubs his sweaty hands on his pants before standing close behind you. With a smile and two red eyes, jungkook answers hoseok. "It's really cold here. I think we had our fun up here and now I need to send this little hamster to her cage. See you, hyung."

Jungkook only gives you a short glance before walking towards both of your bags and sling them over his shoulders. "Let's go?" He waited for your agreement and without halting you nod your head to answer him.

You walk before jungkook, both of you walk past hoseok without questioning or waiting for any questions from him to give since he would never understand your concern in love life. Especially when hoseok was your ex and he still have a huge feeling for you.

You walk down the stairs with hands across your chest and with jungkook following close behind your footsteps, "We need to talk after school, y/n." Jungkook serious voice is really calming to listen. Since it is a very rare opportunity to hear this tone of his, you would glad to listen to him speak until your eyes close to dream land.

All eyes glued to the heartthrob friends walking side by side downstairs, every boy stops talking and stare at your straight brown long hair. You pin your hair at both sides, to let them see your full face and jungkook's present, a set of earrings.

"We need to talk about what exactly?" You said even with eyes looking up front you could feel jungkook's getting more and more annoyed by you trying to avoid his questions.

"Better wait for me or I swear to god, I will stop seeing you after this." The students walking behind you almost fall on their face to avoid hitting the school's princess. Silently they curse at you suddenly stopping in the middle of the hallway. A busy hallway.

Jungkook stops with you too and his eyes stare down at your red eyes. Red eyes from anger and not from crying, your teeth clench tightly. Trying to stop yourself from stabbing his neck.

What? He never treats you with this stupid words! He never plays around with your tight friendship and now? He is using that power to have answer?

"You're playing dirty, jungkook." Jungkook smirks to your vulnerable state but quickly shakes his head. What is he doing?

You notice his eyes widen slightly, "What? Just realize what shit you just pooped?" You snatch your bag from his grip and without looking you bid goodbye to his stupid face.

"Y/n." Jungkook didn't let you go just yet. He quickly grabs your wrist and you irritated shove his hand off.

"Come on, stop. Please. I'm sorry for saying thatㅡ"

"I want to yell how shitty move you did there but I can't." Jungkook gets weird out at your words. Since when do you ever hold your anger? There's definitely something you're not telling him and he's going to find out about it. Either it's now or never.

"Park y/nㅡ" Jungkook leans closer to you but his moves are stop by a flood of girls trying to grab his attention. Jungkook sigh angrily before ruffling his hair, making it looks messier giving his fans a bad boy vibe and it's a killer for their heart with this look.

Your eyes follow their hands slowly running up and down on jungkook's sleeve. You bit your tongue cause you have an idea to keep their hands off him. Unfortunately, you don't have your gloves to protect your friend but you do have scissors in your pocket.

Jungkook tries to stop them from pulling him away from you, "You all are in junior year so why the hell are you even here?" This school is divided into two, senior year and junior years but sometimes fans are crazier when they are obsessed.

"Can I have your number?" She asks with eyes full of hope but your hand help her eyes change. You snatch a girl's handkerchief and wrap your hands with it before gripping her hair hard.

Jungkook's eyes almost shot out at your outburst, "I don't care who the fuck you are but hands off my friend. Understand?" You whisper dangerously by her ear and she with teary eyes nods her head. Her friends or so-called friends are already running like crabs down the hall.

You push her away and point to the opposite hallway, "Run now before I take out something else and spoiler alert, you'll be very different from now." She with terrified eyes runs far from you.

You unwrap the handkerchief and throw it back to its owner, "Give me your bank number and I'll send you the money for the handkerchief."

You fix your slightly mess hair and glance to the taller boy, "Call me when you're done. I'm sick." You noted him, before your right foot start walking towards the nurse office.

"You're skipping class?" Jungkook asks with a small smile. Even though you are scary as hell, you are still his small hamster.

"Fuck class, my brain feels like a rock right now and I'm afraid for my teacher's life if I sit there longer." With that, jungkook lets you walk away from him but his eyes turn from adoration into death eyes.

"Fuck me please." A group of boys whisper within themselves but unfortunately your friend heard them. Well just know, they didn't walk in class that day.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄