Part 48 : The Bullet Of Surprise

"Jeon chaewon? Who the hell is he? Why is he jaesoo's father and not me?" Jungkook's father asks slowly. You didn't know about this story at all so you look at jungkook's reaction all the time. When did he find out about this?

Jungkook asks his father to sit on the table with him and gives you the eye signal to stay close with him all the time. You nod your head at him and sat close besides him far from his father's reach.

"No one knew about this and I'm not even surprise if you don't know about this either because you definitely believe her DNA test." Jungkook said, it didn't even come out as a question for him instead it's like a spit of facts that even jungkook's father couldn't raise his head because of how right he is.

Jungkook pulls out more envelopes inside his suit and lay down one by one, papers by papers of the mistress two other families. The woman's smile so widely when haneul shows her the sparkling necklace the poor man forcedly bought for her.

You and jungkook's father examine the pictures carefully. "When was this taken?" You glance at jungkook, he pursues his mouth to think before saying, "Roughly say, in between these three weeks? I don't exactly know because the shadows do the works for me."

"The shadows?" His father looks almost out of his mind, he didn't even know how capable his son could do, not until now. The amount of secret jungkook knows about him is too much for him to handle. He thought the grades jungkook's showing him these days shows how careless he is with his life.

Jungkook laugh lightly before looking seriously into his father's eyes, "Don't worry father. I know my limits when it comes to your secret." His father is speechless when jungkook finish his serious sentence calmly with a wink.

"What about these pictures?" You try to focus the meeting again on the real suspect. The woman of three family's nightmare.

"You see the victims are definitely not happy with her just like us. This could turn into a threat and of course she's threatening us with each own reason and we could use this to be our evidence in court. We already have our evidence. One is the father of the Lee's family, two is the mother of the Baek's family and lastly, the father of the Jeon's family. My one and only father."

The air turned cold instantly, jungkook's no longer laugh at the end of his words, no longer teasing in his voice, no emotions except the feeling of betray from his father. You glance at him and not once he looks away from his father's head.

Jungkook moves his eyes left to right, blinking them hard to keep his real emotions lock in before laughing like there's nothing wrong again.

"We just need one of their confessions and we'll be on our way to freedom."

You know this is hard for him to take, jungkook has been always like this. He never likes to show what he really feels, he never tries to concern people with his concern. It's like he wishes for everyone to be happy. If it's sacrificing his happiness for other's happiness then it's fine for him.

You take his hand in your grip. Jungkook slightly surprise by your soft touch but quickly melts when your concern eyes look up into his. Leaning closer to your ear, he whispers, "I'll need a big hug tonight if you don't mind?"

"What?" You were caught of guard with his tease. Blinking fast, you're definitely blushes when jungkook quickly gives you a peck on your cheek before looking serious for his father again.

You cough awkwardly, even though his father didn't see anything but jungkook just don't know where to stop if it's about teasing you.

Breathing deep alone on the corner, you touch the pictures jungkook gives. You look one by one and everything looks like trash because of the person in the frame looks so happy for other's misery. Using other's happiness and life as a play game is so sickening for you to look.

You thought you were evil, but you didn't even realize how the real world really looks like in the dark. You flip the picture of haneul taking selfies with her new gold ring, until your fingers stop at one particular picture.

Without realizing you stand up and throw them away, starling both of the men with your scream. Jungkook hurriedly run to you and with wide eyes asks you, "What's wrong? What did you see?" You don't know what to say. You don't want to believe. You hated the way only you could see him in that picture.

Jungkook begs you to tell him what's wrong, you are shaking from head to toe and he is going to be crazy if you don't tell him what are you so terrified of?

"T-the p-picture..." Your shaking fingers pointed to the laying picture on the floor. Panicky you grip jungkook's suit, "You said he's dead!" Jungkook looks confuse when you furiously shakes him. Holding your hands softly, he asks you with eyebrow scrunch together, "Who are you talking about?"

"You said jaesoo is dead." You whispered.

In a split of second, a bullet was shot outside the window straight onto his father's heart.

The man outside, smiles happily when you lock your terrified eyes with him. "Ah, those eyes. I miss you so much, my love."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄✨🥑

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I've already started my university and the schedule was so hectic and as soon as we start learning my lectures throw bombs of assignment for us to do.

Hope you like my rusty work this time?

I really do love all of you 🥑