w o u n d s

Chloé POV
___________

"Where is he?!" I shouted when I walked in the hospital wing.

I went there right after Ginny told me what happened to Draco. Apparently, she was walking by the Myrtles bathroom when she heard Potter and Snape, so she peeked a little to see what was happening and there she saw Draco laying on the floor full of blood. I can't imagine that and I don't want to. She immediately found me and when she told me, I was having lunch in the Great hall.

Everyone's eyes looked at me when I screamed "what?!". Maybe I'd be calmer if she told me that he's in the hospital wing, but no. Ginny said: "Chloé, I don't wanna be the one to tell you, but I saw Draco in Myrtles bathroom and he looked...dead, he looked dead to me. There was blood and Snape and Harr-"
What was my reaction supposed to look like?

I should've go after him when he sprinted out of Transfiguration class. I should've go with him and calm him down. If I was there, Potter wouldn't do it, I'm sure. It's all my fault, I just stayed there sketching into my fucking notebook while Draco was fighting for his life. What kind of girlfriend am I!?

"Who?" Asked one of the patients laying on their beds.

"Draco. Draco Malfoy." I answered and tried to catch my breath from running.

"He asked to heal in his dorm." Replied a very familiar voice.

When I looked who it is, my wrists clenched themselves and I nearly killed the boy. It's Potter.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?! I SWEAR I'M GONNA-" I shut my mouth and closed my eyes.

Stay calm, Chloé. Go find Draco.

I glanced at Potter for the last time and frowned my face at him. He looks...well, he looks scared of me, just as everyone else in this hospital.

"We're not finished." I said and left the hospital wing.

The audacity that boy has! He thinks that everything is about him, that everyone is his enemy. That's so fucking annoying and selfish. Never in my time here has Draco said anything about Potter and I'm sure he didn't want him dead just like Potter did.

Don't we have enough problems? Did this have to happen?

I knocked on Draco's door and opened it slightly just to see if anyone's in there.

"Miss Delacour, I thought you'd come any minute." Said Snape with his deep voice and invited me inside.

After I closed the door, I stepped closer to his bed and froze.

Draco's laying there with his eyes closed. His hands are bounded with white cloth, a few blood drops have leaked through it. Red scars and bruises on his face give him a sense of brutality. How could he do this to him?

"What happened to him?" I asked silently because I didn't want to wake Draco.

Madame Pomfrey is kneeled down by his bed and talking care of his wounded arms. She didn't look at me.

"It seems like Potter uses spells that he doesn't know the use for. That one," he pointed at Draco, "is, specifically, for worst enemies. If I didn't come in time, mr Malfoy would be dead."

"God...but why would he do it?"

"That boy's paranoid..." he mumbled and tapped on Pomfrey's shoulder.

"Time to go, Poppy." He said and madame stood up with a grunt.

"Goodbye." I told them both and closed the door after them.