v e r i t a s e r u m

Draco POV
____________

Being with Pansy is harder than I thought it would me. She constantly wants to walk around the castle so everyone sees us together, which is making me so mad, because the only thing I want is to be in bed with Chloé. Oh, Chloé...

If I could I'd run away with her, far from this place and these people. I'd go somewhere where nobody will find us, on some island...I want to have her for me and myself only. Is it too selfish to want that?

To add to my problems, my mother is rushing me to finally join the Death eaters. I don't want this. I don't want my life to be as miserable and sad as theirs. All I want is a lifetime with Chloé, not the Dark Lord.

"Deep in thoughts again, Draco?" Grinned Blaise. I'm mad at him, he wants to fuck Chloé, as half of the Slytherin boys.

We are sitting in the common room, it's dark outside already and there's not much people left. Everyone's sleeping. I haven't seen Chloé the whole day, not even a sign of her. I think she spent the whole day in her room. I mean with Fred gone and me stuck with Pansy, what can she do? Poor her.

"What's the matter, honey?" Murmured Pansy and held my knee gently.

"Nothing." I snapped and pulled her hand away.

"It's so fucking boring, this Christmas... I should've gone home." Said Blaise while looking at the lit fireplace.

"Then why didn't you?"

"My parents had some...business." He replied and looked me dead in the eye. His parents are Death eaters like mine. I quickly looked away.

"You know what? We should do a party for all of us stuck here." He added after a quiet while.

"We definitely should!" Said Pansy and clapped her hands out of excitement. Then she looked at me.

"I don't know...it's late." I mumbled. But it isn't the real reason.

"Oh come on, don't be such a mood killer. Look, it will only be the five of us." Said Blaise and counted everyone sitting in the common room. That includes me, Pansy, Blaise, Adrian Pucey and Flint.

I heard someone coming from the corridor with private rooms. I figured who it might be.

Chloé quietly came down and when she saw us, she stopped and her face froze. She's so damn gorgeous, no matter what she's wearing.

"Hi." She mumbled and then continued walking away.

"No, wait! Come here." Shouted Blaise at her.

"What..."

Oh no. That's not gonna end well.

"We're having a little Christmas party in our room. You have to come."

I heard Pansy's scoff.

"Oh, I don't know-"

"Oh, come on. You never really hang out with us, this is your chance."

She looked like she didn't wanna go, which would be better for both of us.

"Okay, okay, I'll just grab a water..."

"No need for that. We have...water."

We exchanged eye contact and went to Blaises room.

Chloé POV
___________

I really didn't wanna go, I thought I'd study the whole day because I needed it. But did I have a choice? Blaise can be very persuasive.

I kept my distance from Draco as we were walking to Blaise's room. I've noticed Pansy was watching me from the corner of her eye. She's so pathetic. Only a miserable person would do what she's doing to Draco.