f l e u r s d e a t h

Chloé POV
____________

Since the fight, I couldn't help but think about Draco's future. Although it hurt me to think of it, I was sure that he'll get expelled. There was no doubt with that. I got used to Draco so much that I have no idea what I'd do if he left the school.

So that's why I was the happiest person when he told me that Dumbledore let him stay. He just quickly came by to tell me that an ran off to the Quidditch training, which shocked me at first, but he explained that the team quickly needed a temporary seeker, because the original one had an injury.

I'm laying in my bed, it's almost midnight but I can't make myself sleep. There are too many thoughts in my mind that I can't shut off.

My mom has recently sent me dozens of letters explaining why I should come back home. She's worried about the situation with the Dark Lord and wants me get back as soon as possible. I'm trying to reason with her, but it's very hard to persuade such a person like my mother.

If she only knew that my boyfriend is a Death eater...

Suddenly, a thought popped in my mind like a lightbulb. I got it!

Dear mother,
I understand you, you have every right to be worried, but I think one letter would be enough. Every time your owl comes, she fights with mine, it's annoying. If you want to be sure that I'm fine, I can come home for the weekend if you want to. But only for 2 days, I'm not allowed more.
Please understand, that I really like this school and I simply don't want to leave. It's safe here.
Love, Chloé

I finished the letter and put it into Snowflake's beak. She nodded her small head and flew away into the darkness.

I'm proud of my idea to come home for a few days. I miss my mother and our house, it's going to be a nice change. If only Draco would come...

When someone suddenly knocked on my door, my body went through a shock. Who would be there at midnight?

I quickly came to the door and unlocked it. I slowly opened and saw Draco.

"Hi." We both say at the same time and giggle.

"Come." I say and open the door fully.

"No, umm...I came to invite you somewhere."
He said and winked his eye.

"Now?"

"Now."

"And where would that be?"

"Come and see for yourself."

I looked at my body dressed in black leggings and a beige sweater that's tight on my boobs.
It's not very warm to wander around the castle, but at least I can ask Draco for his hoodie.

I locked my room, Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the corridor, heading to the common room. We stopped behind a stone column to see if there's anyone. Draco pulled me closer to him, because I was sticking out, and I could hear his heartbeat. When we made sure the air was clear, he pulled me to the entrance door. When he grabbed the handle, we heard someone's voice.

"Look at you two, so in love. And I almost thought you broke up after the hall." Said Blaise, I don't know where he came from.